QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

Hungry Bark

I never take the time to write reviews - but I felt obligated to share my experience this time. I received absolutely excellent customer service from the team at OneSaas, specifically Karol.

Karol was patient, hands on, and really took the time to understand the complicated request and find a solution to solve the problem I had.

Thank you!

CHUS

It works great!

Some things have yet to be fixed from the developer side, like enabling a trigger for full stock sync if you accidentally change your stock number in the Shopify store. Overall it works as it supposed to.

Hazel from customer service was incredibly helpful.

Shop Little PinWheel

Location Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Thanks, Karol for your guidance and to see into the matter for further support. I really appreciate your help.

F&A Aquariums

Still getting set up but first impressions are great! Karol answered every question within seconds, Karol gave me all the information i needed and some.

Thanks again!

Japan Vapor

Time spent using app About 2 years

Things are working great with OneSaas. Currently use this app to sync my multiple Shopify stores to a single QBO account. QBO is our main inventory management, and it nicely push and sync orders, inventory, and product within the 2 systems.

The CS support is helpful and polite, Sherwin has provided me great help in solving some of the issues I had. Been using them for more than a year now, and plan to do so for more years!

In Grape Company

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to connect Shopify with QuickBooks Online. I needed assistance syncing payments, and Karol in customer service helped right away. She was friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous. Great service means a lot!

Blonyx

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome client support, as always!
Thank you, Ronnie!

Lavie Scrubs

Time spent using app About 2 years

They were really helpful especially Sherwin. He was very patient and walked me through all of my concerns. Thank you!

Planet Action Figures

Time spent using app Over 2 years

OneSaas has been my saving grace for years. Automatically syncs all of my orders and payments which leaves me more time for the customers and daily running. Vince and Karol are always a massive help and is ready to answer any questions I have in an amazing reply window. 5 Stars from me.

JACQUES COCO

Troy was absolutely incredible! Probably the best customer service I have ever received. Walked me through every setup step!