4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless data syncing between Shopify and QuickBooks, simplifying backend accounting and reducing paperwork. Its features, such as real-time financial data updates, are praised for their efficiency. The customer service, especially the live chat, is commended for quick responses and problem-solving. The app's intuitive nature makes it easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy. Staff members are frequently mentioned for their helpfulness. The app is recommended for its ability to streamline bookkeeping and effectively resolve syncing issues.

January 16, 2024

App is easy to navigate. If you have issues with the import of sales data, make sure to use the Chat feature, as their reps can easily work on it and clear the issues. Karol was super helpful and quick with my request. Glad Intuit purchased OneSaas in 2021, customer services has gotten better!

Hero Eleven Sports Corp.
Almost 3 years using the app
December 6, 2023

Sherwin provided me with exceptional assistance in resolving multiple integration issues between Shopify and QBO.

I had to complete a ton of run around between Shopify and QBO support to finally find out that QB connector has its own support. A which point Sherwin was able to assist with various request in a professional manner.

If you need assistance you should reach out Sherwin by listing your issue so he understands, then connect with him so you do not have to repeat yourself to other support members.

Sherwin was extremely helpful and I recommend using him with issues you encounter.

GSH+
January 3, 2024

I love this app! Syncs my Shopify and Quickbooks and literally cuts my paperwork in half. Whenever I have an issue or question, they are super quick to respond and figure it out. Amazing! Because I do not get that attention or timeliness from other apps and services.
Shout out to Ronnie! He fixed a very specific and individual issue for us today. THANK YOU

Virgin River Naturals
January 5, 2024

I cannot thank Sherwin enough! I've had trouble with orders syncing through to QBO and had several chats to no avail. Today I was lucky enough to connect with Sherwin, not only has he sorted all the sync issues bt he also explained step by step how to do it. Just brilliant! Thank you so much Sherwin! I can't recommend this guy enough.

eighteenhockey
Over 2 years using the app
January 4, 2024

I am very happy with this app! I had no problems for the first year or so, then a small hiccup I needed help with came up. I contacted support, and Ben had the problem fixed within 2 minutes, amazing!

ReFasten
January 9, 2024

They have helped me with the integration and actually walked me through it step by step. THE BEST Customer service ever. Many thank to ROM for being so amazing and patient. ROM waited for me to do the edits and then helped me to correctly sync the data.

Voltaat
Qatar
January 25, 2024

Ben, was an awesome help to me. He not only found the answer to my problem quickly, he offered to fix it for me! He saved me a great deal of time.

House Of Stereo
Almost 2 years using the app
January 11, 2024

Every time I have an issue with my transactions they always help me with answers and how to solve them quickly. Floribelle and all other staff are always helpful! THANK YOU!

A CURATED TOUCH
January 30, 2024

Received excellent help today from SHERWIN. He was able to correct the issue I was having quickly and professionally. Went above and beyond to make sure all was synced properly. Excellent customer service !

Diamond Painting Shoppe
January 4, 2024

I had the pleasure of chatting with David regarding a system error message I received. David was so pleasant, explained the issue, and solved it quickly and efficiently - so crucial during a busy work day. Thank you David!

Evolve Medical Inc.