QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Swish Equestrian Ireland

Location Ireland

Thanks to Sherwin for helping me set up and get going :) always appreciate a good background support process

GOKO Hat Co

The app is great and the customer service given by BEN was extremely helpful! Quick response and handled the issue effectively. Thanks.

Breeze Crafts

I'm so glad we found this app. It will make life so much easier so we can focus more on our business instead of just the accounting. Sherwin was a HUGE help in making sure we got everything set up proprerly. Highly recommend.

K-supplies

The app is superb for connecting with Shopify. But not only is it good and a time saviour, the support provided by Sherwin was second to none. The issue was cleared quickly and I was impress by the skills :) Thanks again Sherwin

HEBES

Location Hong Kong SAR

to me , accounting concept is like a new-born baby.. thanks for karol time and support!she did a great job!
she is very very patient and helpful! and really help me to solve a lot of problems.. hope every member in quickbook like karol , having a such great attitude towards customer. all the best for her !!

Love Little Moon

Location Australia

Amazing Support. Paul in the team helped me so much and fixed all the issues. I could not recommend more

Bened Life (Formerly Solace)

I started using Quickbooks online advanced since April and we tried to use connector to transfer the order from Shopify but encountered problems to have the correct tax data due to some setting error done by us. But we got immediate replies from Paul (OneSaas Customer Care) and assistance to solve the problems. Thanks for the excellent support.

Council of 101 Orlando

Rom was very helpful and walked me through the process to setting up the Connector. It was great customer service.

In-House Editions

Sherwin provided fast and precise responses to my questions about important tax information settings with Shopify. Thank you William

Capnography Supply

What a great app and customer support! If you are unsure of how to set up, sync or use the app use the chat function! Thanks Rom!