QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Poko CBD

Location Ireland

Used the chat support and ROM was very helpful. Couldn't have asked for a better support. Went over and beyond and found a solution for me. 100% recommend.

Life Of Cha

Location Australia

Ronnie was great at explaining + set up of my shopify store in quickbooks - thanks so much for all your help! Fast and efficient ! It was simpler than expected.

Poly Pipe Solutions

We needed a little help getting this set up, but we used the Chat and were immediately helped by Paul. He was quick to respond and got everything sorted out for us.

Interitower | UK

Time spent using app About 1 year

We had an issue with duplicate transaction fees being applied (which was our own fault due to setting things up the wrong way). Erwin, the chat advisor was amazing and helped me with all my questions and even changed the relevant settings on our behalf! Now everything works absolutely perfectly! Thank you so much Erwin!

Bellissima Store

Location Australia

Installing and setting up this app was a breeze with the very helpful Karol. Karol was quick and attentive given my limited knowledge of QBO and helped me through from start to end. Brilliant service!!!

Aqneeq

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Sherwin was fantastic in helping me through this process! Talked me through the whole thing, very knowledgeable person, definitely recommend!

FOR OTHERS

Ronnie was incredible. Solved my issue within minutes. This app integration is very helpful and makes things easy for us.

CAMPUS Athletics

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used this app to connect with Shopify, Dean was great in his support and helping me get it all set up.

Labelled GEELONG

Location Australia

Works exactly as needed and when I needed assistance SHERWIN was extremely helpful in getting my requests actioned promptly.

Jays Customs Apparels

Location Australia

Need help from the guys at Onesass, Ronnie at the chat was great, very helpful and willing the help. Recommended.