QuickBooks Connector

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

basicx.pk

Location Pakistan

I tried to use this app but due to inventory limitations i couldn't.
However, Sherwin was very supportive and helpful. best customer service.

Atelier Bobbie

Location France

The Quickbooks connector support service is very efficient.
I really appreciated the support from Rom. Very professional. King of patience.

Cam2

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app 1 day

Thank you Sherwin for the unparalleled support. My issue was fixed in no-time and I can focus back on my business.

That's The Point UK

5 ⭐️ Huge thanks to Ben for helping to resolve an issue for me, it's been driving me nuts for a while now and I should have asked for help in the first place, as Ben was able to resolve it within about 30 seconds! 10/10 service, thank you :)

Base Greens

The synchronization is quick and easy and the chat support staff Ronnie was extremely helpful. I definitely recommend checking in with the support during the set-up process, they're knowledgeable and will help you out. Thanks Ronnie!

BDC Fragrances

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Sherwin was a pleasure to deal with, very polite and easy to deal. Fixed my issues in no time thank you!

TILT Professional Makeup

SHERWIN, was very professional and helped me a lot with the sync about my company quickbooks x shopify. Very pleased

Cremation Urns

Location Australia

Ap works well and syncs nicely. Had a great experience resolving syncing old sales that Ronnie solved in two minutes. Normally app help desks are a bit hit or miss, but this was on the money. Had a second issue, this time Rom helped just as well. Great service.

Milky Store

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Ronnie is fantastic at helping me solve my technical difficulties regarding syncing fees and payments. Thanks again for the helpful guidance.

Poko Beauty

Location Ireland

I had the best help with one of their support team, Ben. Very patient and also wonderful to deal with. Using this app will now streamline our order processing better and will help us grow quicker.