QuickBooks Online Global

Sync your sales channel with QuickBooks Online (Global Only)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

See what you make and spend at a glance.

The Wolf Moon

This app is saving me so much time, and the online chat help is actually helpful. My Customer Support person Sherwin hand held me through all the steps required to get my Shopify story synced up with Quickbooks. I only wish that I had taken the steps to do this from the get-go. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

Noonan Industries LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

This connector is working great so far. I reached out to support to sync some of my older data and Troy was very helpful and quick. Would highly recommend it.

Light of Ki

Location Taiwan

Great integration with Shopify. Helps me manage all my inventory in one place. Had some issues with it, but Vincent was able to help me solve them in no time. Thank you!

Coffee Labs Roasters

Time spent using app About 1 hour

We had some issues with our QuickBooks integrations, but learned of this app. It's been a great change and while the configuration is a bit more specific compared to other solutions, it is worth it. Their support is very helpful as well! While testing a sync and then deleting my results inside QuickBooks (since the prefix was not what we wanted), I was unable to re-sync the order. I reached out via their online chat and Rafael was able to help me quickly and efficiently. Definitely would recommend!

Provex Australia

Location Australia

Been waiting for this app for a while. Now it is here and works a treat. Does what it says and with the help of Troy was able to quickly refine the configuration to iron out a few synch issues (not the app just the way I set up management of inventory). Really looking forward to saving lots of time.

MASILA Co.

Location Australia

Good so far, had trouble trying to sync products & reached out. Quick, easy communications! Ronnie stayed online to wait till I was done before leaving our chat :)

D&N Trikes Parts and More

Time spent using app About 2 months

I spoke with Paul today to help me fix a problem. Within five minutes it was solved. Saved me tons of work. I can not express my joy enough. Costumer service rocks!!

Crossfly

Time spent using app 32 minutes

On first connecting the app, i had error messages. I contacted support and Clarisse helped really quickly with my sync errors. Brilliant, efficient service

Kate's Single Batch Toffee

Troy was very helpful! Still some missing pieces to the puzzle but he got us all squared away for the most part!

RJP Unlimited

Great customer service. Ronnie is a good helper. He helped me resolve my issue fast and kept the conversation positive.