Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Magick Planet

Very helpful. They fixed our issues without us having to do anything. Very fast response too. Glad we could have it set up same day.

July 14, 2020

Hello friends from Magick Planet!

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review!, We're glad you like the app, we hope your online store sees huge success!!

-Melissa and the Discounts & Quantity Breaks Support Team

Dwell and Good

Very easy to set up and use. Saw an immediate lift in sales. Support was quick to respond whenever we had a question. Will use on other sites.

July 3, 2020

tryilluminate

An amazing support team and has really boosted my average order value. thank you very much. Definitely will be using more of their apps

June 26, 2020

Jarvis Garden

I am getting started with this app it looks so good. Also they have a great customer support.
Thank you.

June 26, 2020

Thanks! Feedback is highly appreciated :)

Floppy Fishy

Best Quantity Break app - and it's free! Super customizable and my requests were answered very quickly.

Gladly at your service 😎
Let us know if you have any more issues and we'll be there in a flash!

Bob Rock LoveLily

Super fast response from their support team. Issues solved in short time & promptly. Hope they will add new feature in the display section so that display customization can be done easily for a person who don't have CSS coding basic.

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much! And that feature request is already on our radar-- so keep watch😎

Happylovy

It works well. And the support is fast and efficient. I had a problem with the presentation of my discount board. This was set by the support in less than 30 minutes. I recommend the app

Thank you so much!

Addressing our customers is our TOP priority and we intend to keep it that way 🎅

LadybugMX

We are happy with it! Using it in 3 different stores to help our customers spend more every session!!!!! And when we needed some support, they where great!!!! Thanks a lot!

June 17, 2020

It's our pleasure! Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us anytime!

amOseeds

Very good app with a powerful good impact on your shop ! Furthermore, the support team is quick and good ! Thanks

June 1, 2020

Hi Boris and Amoseeds team,

Thank you so much! Such feedback inspires us to become even better!
Don't hesitate to reach out!

Trendy Corners

I used this app to use for quantity discounts on my page, I like the app style and specially the quick & fast service they provide. Really appreciable the work. I will install this app in all my stores. Highly recommended.

May 28, 2020