Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Quantity Breaks, & Volume Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Pet Expertise

Very disappointed with the support of this app. I got this app specifically to enable coupons on orders that already have discounts. I’ve been going back and forth with support on this since November 6th. I continually have to follow up with them as they don’t reply timely. Very frustrating experience.

January 1, 2022

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Bulk Discounts Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with our customer service. I understand your frustration because of the miscommunication by the team on the issue. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for.

Our app applies discount codes on discounted prices (Bulk discount), not on the original price which is what you wanted to implement in your store. First, the discount will be applied from our app on the cart page and then in case if you want to use the coupon code, the coupon discount will be applied on our app discounted value and not on the original price. We need to update the whole functionality of discounts and checkout in order for our app to work properly according to your requirements. We'll add this to our feature request list, but we don't have a timeline yet as to when it can be launched.

With that said, I understand that your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself again. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

atoupee

this is really a shit app, pls go far away with it. there is no action on checkout page, and there is no support for the app. write a email to the support center, and there is no reply

December 20, 2021

Hello to our friends at atoupee

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. I am Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Bulk Discounts Now.

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience with our app. We cannot find any recent emails regarding your request. We have reached out to you directly via email. Can you please reply to that email so that we can get your issues sorted out ASAP?

Please let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with? Again I'm very sorry about your experience.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

Fresh2Homes

What you mention in your pricing plan and what you actually offer is not the same. Under the basic pricing plan which is $9.95 you have stated unlimited discount groups. When I upgraded to that I realised that you offer only 1 discount group. For the next pricing plan $14.95 you offer only 3 discount groups and only for the premium pricing plan you are offering unlimited discount groups. Hence I have deleted your app.

September 2, 2021

Hi there,

We deeply apologize for this.
It looks like you were referring to our old pricing method. Our app should now allow you to have an unlimited discount group when you subscribe to a paid plan.

Upon checking our support platforms, we haven't received any tickets from you. We could've looked in to this case and fixed it quickly.

Let us know whenever you change your mind or if you can give us another try. We'll guide you through our entire process.

Sincerely,
Chud and the Bulk Discount Support Team

Replicarte

This app is not compatible to any product options app. I contacted their customer service a thousand times asking for them to fix their bug and showed a lot of screenshots and explanations. But they refused to fix. Then I changed to the Volume & Discounted Pricing app, and now everything is working fine for me. I am glad I found Volume & Discounted Pricing. It meets all my needs.

June 25, 2021

Hi there,

Our app is, unfortunately, not compatible with some product option apps. Though this is already in our development pipeline, we currently don't support/integrate with them. We are so sorry about this!

With that in mind, we currently are one of the few discount apps that works seamlessly with Shopify Discount codes and Currency converter - so please let us know if we can help you in that regard.

We know our app won't work for 100% of merchants, but it's certainly our goal to make it work for 99% :). I will also make sure our support team gives more succinct answers in cases like this in the future - we work SUPER hard to take excellent care of every client, day or night.

Thanks for your understanding,
Robert & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

YourHeatingBox™

I have been using this app for two days and it happens to me that bulk discounts are discounted in the cart but then at checkout they no longer appear.

May 3, 2021

Hello there,

Apologies for this, you can always chat/email us any time of the day. I looked at our Ticket history and appears that you haven't contacted even once. We can definitely fix and avoided this issue.

Please email us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we can rectify this in no time.

Sincerely,
Robert
Operations Manager - Website On Demand

dryeye-rescue

App is buggy, breaks most of the css on the product and cart page. Automatic installation does not work and customer service team is not responsive. This happened before with a different store and although I had the same experience I decided to give them a chance. I guess the developer is not interested in delivery a good product and providing good customer support.

February 22, 2021

Hi there,

Hope all is well with you.
My name is Robert, Operations Manager for Website on Demand apps.

This is not a thing with our app. In fact, we were known to have one of the best tech support in the business.

I was able to check the ticket and it appears that our agent was able to respond on time (ticket#31173). This email was sent to development@dryeyerescue.com.

Please advise.

Best,
Robert

Gambit's Gold

This app cost me sales. My checkout page became glitchy and customers were not able to proceed. For four days this was the case until I deleted the app.

OrthoCosy

I have missed few sales because of this app. It returned an error at checkout, making my customers leave the platform.

February 3, 2020

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles. It looks like you had the app installed for about 30 minutes, but that's still not the experience we want our merchants to have. Please contact our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to investigate any compatibility issues you're experiencing.

LexaFashion

the shitty app, don't recommend to use, the hidden feed may be applied, better avoid this application

December 13, 2019

Sorry to hear there was some confusion about our pricing, however our app pricing is clearly shown on our app page. There are no hidden fees. You're welcome to use our free plan for as long as you like, and I see you currently still have the app installed.

If you have any questions, please reach out to our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll be happy to help.

PoppyandPeaches.com

App is unpredictable...only applied the discount about 30% of the time. I have many abandoned carts due to this. App is completely unable to apply the discount in draft orders. This is an embarrassing way to reflect on our business.

REPLY TO DEVELOPER: I shouldn't have to inspect each and every order to make sure your app is working. I absolutely did reached out to your support when the problem was discovered last night. Response was "refreshed it on our end." This doesn't help the snowball of problems I found with other orders and abandoned carts upon further investigation of order history. How could I possibly trust that a "refresh" problem wouldn't occur again? Store owners have a lot to do besides watch for when apps 'might' not work.

November 20, 2019

Hi there - sorry to hear about the troubles. I noticed you didn't reach out to our support for assistance. We'd be happy to assist. Please contact support@websiteondemand.ca.

Also, draft orders not supporting discount codes is a limitation in Shopify - not Quantity Breaks Now. Quantity Breaks Now does support discount codes via a workaround. That option can be enabled from the Settings tab in our app.

Previous 1