Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

Quantity Breaks Now ‑Discounts

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Breaks, Volume Discounts, Tiered Pricing and More!

Drive Safe Company

Great and quick help from the developers. No back and forth emailing but quick and simple solutions. Also Aesthetic one of the best quantity discount apps

ecogadgetstore

The app works well with my theme. Customer support response very quick and solved my issue. I highly recommend.

cieshoes

this app works like magic and the customer service is out of this world. needed help to make some changes, their response was almost immediate. highly recommend.

cardboard mailing shipping tubes

I was need this app for quantity discount. It is work good. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Discount Explosion

Great App! Very easy to use and helps increase sales. Apart from this great support that helps in case of any problems.

Fire Safety Blanket

Great Customer Support if you have any custom coding needs. Overall a great app to boost your average order value insanely high. And super simple to install and use. Highly Recommend!

WomenParadiseBE

I used this app and I personally find it amazing because it really workds not like the other apps .

October 4, 2019

Thanks so much for trying Quantity Breaks Now. We're happy to hear our app was able to help!

Candy Cosmetics

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

October 4, 2019

Thanks for using Quantity Breaks Now and leaving a rating! If there's anything else we can do to help, please feel free to email our support staff at support@websiteondemand.ca

CMS ProShop®

The best one among all the bulking apps I tried so far!
I would like to be able to change more settings, like colors et general aspect.
Good!

Upgo

Second time I install this app on my stores and very happy with it! Does what it should, design is nice and the support team is responsive and very helpful! Recommend it :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17