Quantity Breaks Now

Quantity Breaks Now

by Website On-Demand

Quantity breaks and tiered pricing! Get Quantity Breaks Now!

CMS ProShop®

The best one among all the bulking apps I tried so far!
I would like to be able to change more settings, like colors et general aspect.
Good!

Upgo

Second time I install this app on my stores and very happy with it! Does what it should, design is nice and the support team is responsive and very helpful! Recommend it :)

DAYMARKET

Good app, more conversion, increase my customers value

Tip Top Sofa

Great app, the support replies extremely fast and helps you with any questions. Thanks to Robert for his precious help.

Saratogasupplements

I get a nice clear chart showing quantity breaks and people love them. I had to switch to a new theme and Robert Lim (an Ace engineer) got me up and running in no time flat. This was on a weekend. I was very impressed. There may be products out there a couple of bucks cheaper, but then they don't have Robert, do they?

Saint Cosmetic

Real great App and also very nice and fast Support! I really like it and can recommend it for you to grow your sales! I really enjoy the Usage you can create like discount campaign "buy 3 pay 2" and so on.

Runway Clips

Amazing app and the support team helped me customise changes within minutes of reaching out to them!

worldsofbeauty

This app is really amazing and I highly recommend it.
It helps me so much with my sales!! My Sales increased massivly as soon as I had used Quantity Breaks Now

Dream Come True Chanel

MusclemassageX

Customer support is excellent, great customisation. Integrates really well with custom page builders.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16