Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Lazysis

When I encountered a bug in a third-party theme, the support team helped me to fix it immediately after I sent them an email. Appreciate it! 100% Recommend it.

HQtecno

Super reliable, a must have for any store, help sales! Great support, helpful and fast! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

November 18, 2020

Hello friends at HQtecno

Really appreciate you taking the time out to give us this superb review! Glad you love our app. We hope HQtecno is super successful online! All the best! :-)

Sian Phillips Coaching

Brilliant app, 1st class customer service, Vlad was excellent with explaining something technical that I should have already known. The free version is allowing me to get started with tiered pricing and so to grow my store at which time I can step up to the paid version.

November 18, 2020

Hello friends at Sian Phillips Coaching

We're happy you had a fantastic experience with us! Thanks for leaving us this brilliant review! :-) We're thankful for amazing customers like you. We will be sure to let Vlad know that his assistance was very much appreciated :-)

GURHAN

We needed an app that allowed tiered pricing across all products, and after searching and testing many of them this was the perfect solution for us. It was easy to set up, and when we needed a couple of changes to the code to customize it exactly how we needed, their support team was on it right away and got it working perfectly. They are first class!

November 17, 2020

Hello friends at GURHAN

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! We're glad our app is the perfect solution for you! thanks as well for the kudos on our support team :-)

Sauce Crafters, Inc.

Had a small issue with the placement of the discount chart and we contacted support and the next morning it was all fixed and looking good! Thank you.

November 16, 2020

Hello friends at Sauce Crafters, Inc.

A big heartfelt thank you for leaving this great review! We're glad that our app has been useful to you!, thanks as well for the kudos on our customer service, we are glad we could be of great help to you :-)

Blue B Apparel

I used this app and i really impressed by their customer service
App didn't work properly on my store but their Support Team solved my issue instantly.

November 10, 2020

Hello friends at Blue B Apparel

Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your feedback! We're happy you are pleased with the results and we are glad we could assist! Don't hesitate to reach out to us with any more queries you may have :-)

Tocomade

Really good app to manage discount per articles quantity ! Support very reactive to fix some bugs regarding discount refresh on cart slide. I recommand this app.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at Tocomade

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us! We are happy that we were able to resolve your issue and we wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey! :-)

Zumaha

The customer support is very fast and friendly.
Helped me with the problems I had on the cart page.

November 6, 2020

Hello friends at Zumaha

We appreciate your kind words! Thanks for placing your trust in us and your willingness to share your feedback. We're happy you are pleased with the results! Happy selling :-)

- Melissa & The Quantity Breaks Now Support Team

easylife24

Sehr nützliche App! Hat bisher sehr viele zusätzliche Verkäufe generiert. :) Kann ich nur jedem empfehlen! ;)
Der Support ist extrem schnell (mein Problem wurde innerhalb von fünf Minuten! gelöst) und dazu noch sehr freundlich. :)

November 17, 2020

Hallo Freunde bei easylife24

Vielen Dank für diese tolle Empfehlung! :-) Macht unsere harte Arbeit extrem lohnenswert! Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Erfolg online! :-)

- Melissa & The Quantity Breaks unterstützen jetzt das Team

Sandro's Bodega

Great app to increase sales from customers. Had some issues with 1 order and Vlad was able to help very quickly, would recommend this app.

October 29, 2020

Hello friends at Sandro's Bodega

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us :-) We will definitely let Vlad know that his assistance was greatly appreciated :-)

- Melissa & The Quantity Breaks Now Support Team