Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

The Comfort Haven

the free plan was simple and it helped me a lot for setting up a bulk order discount and it is also easy to use

March 5, 2021

Hello friends at The Comfort Haven

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy you found the app easy to use! We wish you and your store all the best online :-)

Eternalflow charms and Jewellery supplies

after trying quite a few this was my favourite discount app - it allowed me to use multi discounts and was flexible and neat with many custom display options . I had a few minor issues with screen needing refreshing to update discounts when extra quantities added in cart, the team replied to me and sorted all my minor issue within hours even at weekends i am very impressed , I can thoroughly recommend , thank you

February 4, 2021

Hello friends at Eternalflow charms and Jewellery supplies

Thank you for leaving this superb review here! We are happy we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store great success! :-)

DailyShoppe Philippines

this is a really helpful app -- it helps online sellers who are starting up to get their return of investment immediately.

Hello friends at DailyShoppe Philippines

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are thankful for great customers like you! We wish you and your store all the best online :-)

CanvaCrew.com

Great app with extremely helpful customer service! Strong recommendations to this. Easy to use as well.

Hello friends at CanvaCrew.com

We appreciate the recommendation! Thank you for your support, it means a lot to us :-)

reVessel

I have just been in the first week trial period of the app. The features and settings are just what I have been looking for. As you can imagine, not all apps will work perfectly with any given theme. However, this team has been showing incredible customer service, very responsive and helping to make sure their app can be compatible with my custom theme.

Hello friends at reVessel

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We wish you and your store great success :-)

MessyBunScrunchie

The customer service is really good and respond fast! Always make sure to answer all questions! Really good! :)

January 26, 2021

Hello friends at MessyBunScrunchie

We appreciate the review! Thank you for writing this! It means the world to us, we are happy we could assist you :-)

Bambū Werx

We plan to use Bulk Discounts Now to provide buyers an opportunity to save money by purchasing additional product units. While pleased with the initial installation (easy set-up, clear UI/UX, etc.), I encountered some challenges with redesigning some of the discount table layout. I submitted a Help request to the platform support team via their online form. I was pleasantly surprised by the rapidity of response: a support agent named Jabir got back to me within the hour. He and I went back and forth over the course of 3-4 emails, progressing quickly each time. At some point, Jabir handed off my support case to his colleague, Vlad, who proved equally prompt and professional in his replies. After perhaps 90 min's, Jabir and Vlad had completely solved my problem. Net/net, I'm *incredibly* pleased with this company customer service, will upgrade my subscription as a result, and will gladly tell my IT friends about Bulk Discounts Now. Larry

January 21, 2021

Hello friends at Bambū Werx

Thank you, Larry! We appreciate this superb review :-) We are glad we could help, we will let Jabir and Vlad know that their assistance is greatly appreciated. We wish you and your store a fantastic and prosperous 2021

Solhoppa

the support was great and helpful, the support is great and very responsive , I'd recommend the product and services

January 20, 2021

Hello friends at Solhoppa

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review! We are glad we could assist :-)

Clear Components

Good app, looks clean and functions as you'd expect. My theme wasn't supported so I contacted support who sorted it out within an hour. Definitely would recommend.

December 31, 2020

Hello friends at Clear Components

Thank you for leaving this appreciated review! We are glad we could assist you. We wish you and your store a prosperous 2021! Cheers! :-)

Ayurmeans

You can ignore my last review, of course, I was irritated due to the error but then Amir from support came and solved it, till everything worked fine. I mean technical error can happen with anyone, the best one that they can fix once they are onto it.
Ignore.....Below...
I have been trying to reach you guys to help me with the sales offer. Our website is live now, How long do you think we should wait to correct the live sale. How are you able to manage 4.7 ratings if you can not help with a single error. As per one of your member's replies, I had other Apps removed their script within 30 minutes and you can't help this is not good.

December 24, 2020

Hello friends at Ayurmeans

Thanks for leaving us this awesome review! We really appreciate the kudos! We are glad we could help don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any more queries.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34