Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Quantity Breaks, & Volume Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

tomorrow golf

Great app and even better support! Easy way to add bulk discounts to your store without any coding experience needed. Support helped immediately to fix some issues.

January 27, 2022

Hello friends at tomorrow golf

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you leaving taking the time out to write this! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Pushpesh & the Product Customizer Support Team

"Say I Do" Designs

Incredibly pleased with the timely and helpful responses I received! They fixed my issues immediately.

January 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at "Say I Do" Designs

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Grower's Solution

Great app and even better customer service! We're using the app to set up volume pricing tables on our products. The setup was pretty straightforward. Any questions or hiccups were quickly solved by the customer service squad. I would recommend this app.

December 21, 2021

Hello friends at Grower's Solution

We are happy we could assist! Thank you for leaving us this great review! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Tanu & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

lifehackergadget

The app is doing well and have the things i need (technical & optical) for my shop. I really appreciated the customer service: Quick Answers and a fast solution-finding..

December 20, 2021

Hello friends at lifehackergadget

We are extremely happy to hear this! We appreciate you leaving us this awesome review! We will definitely relay your appreciation to our support heroes! :-)

Tanu & The Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

ZITOCASES®

Best customer service! Great app. Works perfect! Nice and fast answer to emails. Best of best. 5 STARS.

December 17, 2021

Hello to our friends from ZITOCASES®

Thank you for the amazing review. We're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app. We truly appreciate your business, and we’re so grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!

Lamp A Little

User friendly app, with great customer support. integrates well with shopify themes and also pagebulder themes.

December 13, 2021

Hello to our friends from Lamp A Little

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us such a wonderful review. We wish you and your store great success!

cool_type

Migliore app per sconti quantità, servizio clienti super veloce e disponibile nel risolvere il problema.

November 30, 2021

Hi cool_type,

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk discounts now. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We are so glad our team was able to assist you!

`Harish - Customer Success Team :) Cheers!

Regina Specialties

I had integration problem and some theme issues. The team was helpful and solved the problem. Great app as shopify does not do bulk discounts. Was amazed by the service, thanks guys.

October 28, 2021

It's a pleasure to be working with Regina Specialties team! They were extremely patient and cooperative. Hands down one of our best merchant around!

If you have any other issues, support@websiteondemand.ca
We'll solve everything for you ;)

Cheers!
-- Chud and the Bulk Discounts Now support team

Alpha Flavours

I had some problems with my Shopify website and they helped me a lot. So, thanks for the good service guys.

October 5, 2021

Hello there,

We are so sorry about the trouble you're experiencing.
Our app normally doesn't "completely" integrate/work with PageFly but maybe we can work something out with custom adjustments.

I checked our ticket platform and it appears you haven't responded to our recent response.

Please schedule a call:

Or email us at support@websiteondemand.ca to open a new ticket.

Sincerely,

--Chud and The Bulk Discounts Now support team

ShapeCORE Fitness

Excellent support! They fixed a problem with the promo code box not displaying within hours of me reporting it. High recommended! Best bulk app on Shopify.

September 1, 2021

Hi friends at ShapeCore Fitness,

You have no idea how delighted we are while reading this feedback. Thank you so much, we appreciate your time and effort in writing this.

And again, should you encounter any more issues or any questions, we are just an email/chat away ;)

To fitness and to more sales!

Cheers