Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk & Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing, & Volume Discounts

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

EazyCutCo

Nicoz the agent was super helpful on guiding me through the process of getting everything coded into my theme! Thank you brotha(:

July 29, 2022

Hello to our friends at EazyCutCo

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that Nicoz was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success.

Tuftinglove

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 15 hours

Very flexible for multiple discount scenarios with an easy and comprehensible administration. Support, especially Josh, is first class, they fixed the two issues I had (related to my theme) almost immediately - thanks a lot!

July 26, 2022

Hello to our friends at Tuftinglove

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. Josh is our team's superstar and we are elated that he was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Josh, who we know will be delighted to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Voyage Maison Trade

Had a wee clash with my theme using this but support fixed it in a matter of minutes. Great service, thanks guys.

July 25, 2022

Hello to our friends at Voyage Maison Trade

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you were pleased with the support team. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Vinyl and Tulle Supply

Amandeep and Nicoz are amazing they help step by step and even go into your store to help if you are stuck and need assistance! Thank you both so much!

July 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Vinyl and Tulle Supply

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that Nico and Amandeep were able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

Ammetron, LLC

Time spent using app 1 day

This app was exactly what I was looking for with the best pricing of the bunch. I had some rather nuanced questions at midnight EDT and Josh and team responded within minutes. Not only did they respond within minutes they responded with screenshots of my website and images to aid in explanation. Classy touch. Had to mention it. Great service and great app.

July 21, 2022

Hello to our friends at Ammetron, LLC

Hs770

Time spent using app About 1 month

Best discount app for your store. and good customer service. I just started using it today. thank you team

July 1, 2022

Hello to our friends at Hs770

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

JusteELLE

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Love these guys. Top-notch support. They were with me every step of the way when I ran into problems. Thanks so much!

June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at JusteELLE

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are delighted our support team has been helpful to your requests. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

ROSIE'S

I needed the chart changing on my website as I didn't like where Shopify automatically positioned it. I messaged the app creators for help and they did it for me and had it resolved within ten minutes of me emailing! Excellent service

June 30, 2022

Hello to our friends at ROSIE'S

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying the app. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Tanu & the Bulk Discounts Now Support Team

NO Grow Australia

Location Australia

Easy to install, easy setup and Nico's support was great. Looking forward to seeing how the app increases our sales. Thank you

June 23, 2022

Hello to our friends at NO Grow Australia

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We are elated to learn that Nico was able to assist you. We would like to thank awesome customers like you for your amazing support! You rock!!

Gela Beach

The product and support is awesome! Josh helped me add a small customization which helped my website look better. Thanks!!

June 22, 2022

Hello to our friends at Gela Beach

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bulk Discounts Now. We are happy Josh was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41