Bulk Discounts Now

Bulk Discounts Now

by Website On-Demand

Bulk Discounts, Quantity Discounts, Tiered Pricing

Nulina-beauty

Great support, apps working good. Increased my AOV :) Nice that i can choose design by my own, colors, font and all other stuff.

April 26, 2021

Hello friends at Nulina-beauty

We appreciate this great review! Thank you!

Pareto

Using the free plan. Setup has been easy and tech support has been quick to make any necessary adjustments to fit my store's specific theme.

April 2, 2021

Hello friends at Pareto

We are happy you love the app so far! Thank you for leaving us this honest review!

Arturest

Great support! Their customer service is very good and problems are resolved quickly. Very powerful!

April 2, 2021

Hello friends at Arturest

Thank you for the kudos! We appreciate it! We are glad we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store all the best!

BreezeAir™

I had a problem with my theme. The assistance welcomed me and replied in a very short time to my numerous emails! Very nice and friendly, and the problem was solved in less than a business day! Super, recommended.

March 25, 2021

Hello friends at BreezeAir™

We are happy we could solve your problem! Thank you for leaving us this awesome review :-) We are happy we could help, we wish you and your store great success!

Test_nyGM

Top product and support in world-class... I will consider changing to this app for all my shopify developments where this function is needed.

March 24, 2021

Hello friends at Test_nyGM

Thank you for being a world-class customer ;-) We are super happy you love the app and we are glad we could assist. We wish you all the best on your e-commerce journey!

The Comfort Haven

the free plan was simple and it helped me a lot for setting up a bulk order discount and it is also easy to use

March 5, 2021

Hello friends at The Comfort Haven

Thank you for leaving this awesome review! We are happy you found the app easy to use! We wish you and your store all the best online :-)

Eternalflow charms and Jewellery supplies

after trying quite a few this was my favourite discount app - it allowed me to use multi discounts and was flexible and neat with many custom display options . I had a few minor issues with screen needing refreshing to update discounts when extra quantities added in cart, the team replied to me and sorted all my minor issue within hours even at weekends i am very impressed , I can thoroughly recommend , thank you

February 4, 2021

Hello friends at Eternalflow charms and Jewellery supplies

Thank you for leaving this superb review here! We are happy we could assist you :-) We wish you and your store great success! :-)

DailyShoppe Philippines

this is a really helpful app -- it helps online sellers who are starting up to get their return of investment immediately.

Hello friends at DailyShoppe Philippines

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are thankful for great customers like you! We wish you and your store all the best online :-)

CanvaCrew.com

Great app with extremely helpful customer service! Strong recommendations to this. Easy to use as well.

Hello friends at CanvaCrew.com

We appreciate the recommendation! Thank you for your support, it means a lot to us :-)

reVessel

I have just been in the first week trial period of the app. The features and settings are just what I have been looking for. As you can imagine, not all apps will work perfectly with any given theme. However, this team has been showing incredible customer service, very responsive and helping to make sure their app can be compatible with my custom theme.

Hello friends at reVessel

Thank you for leaving us this awesome review! We wish you and your store great success :-)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34