Discounts & Quantity Breaks

Discounts & Quantity Breaks

by Website On-Demand

Quantity Discount,Volume Discount,Tiered Pricing,Bulk Discount

SoftDealsHub

Awesome application. Looks good in my store and got quick support from staff as well. Highly recommended.

Stitch Love Studio

So far so good! Great options for tweaking the design and language. Blends in well with my theme. Works like a charm. Thumbs up!!!

Willinshop™

Very good app even the free plan its very helpful and did the work I need and it has an amaaaazing and fast support.

Pallet Trucks Direct

Great app, discounts display well and easy to understand, quick support when we had a technical issue. Would highly recommend this over other apps which we have used in the past.

Your-Lipstick

Hello the App is very nice and i like it i startet now my first shop and i hope everything getting very good thank u

HairFeel

Works great & supports Shopify payments multi-currency out of the box unlike most other apps in this space

EvolutionPods

I'm looking forward for conversions with the help of this app, If i reach my target i will upgrade

LOKYM

nice

Smart Home Gadgets

Quantity Breaks app was the only one that included all the features I needed and their support team was patient with helping me resolve any issues and I was really nit picky too! Thanks Quantity Breaks...you guys are awesome!!!

Shop Leafe

This app works as intended and is visually pleasing on the website, unlike many similar apps. Robert helped me out with a problem I had. Great app, and I will continue to use and recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28