Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Street Outside Gear

Super simple to use and works very well!!

She Is Worth It

Easy to use and quick to set up

Tiny Frock Shop

Fantastic and FREE! This bar is a God send and the customer service for Hextom is great! Also using the free shipping bar which rules!!!

Finditalldeals

Absolutely amazing, this is just what I need to drive my sales through up-selling. Thanks guys this is very innovative.

Worn Branded Nyc

Very easy to use with many options as well to customize.

Rattle Me That

Very easy to set up! Works well.

Agathos Athleisure

The app is easy to use and ultimately gets the job done. Some of the designs are outdated and cheesy, but if you have an idea of what you want you can make it happen without using their pre-made designs. Overall, the app did what I wanted it to do.

Rhino Junction Apparel

This App is super easy to download and use and does exactly what it says. very simple! And when I had an issue with it not displaying correctly on my mobile device ( because of something I neglected to do) I emailed tech help and they got back to me very quickly with an easy, perfect solution! Now it works awesomely! Thanks you for a nice product and especially for Great Tech Help!

Secret Level Clothing

very easy to use, with so many options! Perfect for sales announcements and other to push a sense of urgency.

Cute Creatures Originals

Does what it says! Can't ask for more than that, free version is good, premium version looks awesome, I'm seriously considering it!