4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use and ability to create customized announcement bars, leading to increased sales and conversion rates. It's praised for its compatibility with various themes and mobile versions of websites. The support team, particularly Jason, is noted for their prompt and effective assistance. The free plan is valued for its comprehensive features. Many recommend this app for its functionality and positive impact on their businesses.

November 2, 2021

This app does exactly what I need it to do! I now have a functioning announcement bar at the top of my site that looks great and is easily changeable. Thank you!

Babarolo
Germany
Edited May 24, 2020

simple, elegant nd effective.. don't think twice, its worth it. you can simply announce your sale or offers

Real Whey
India
September 12, 2017

I have only begun to set up the app and it seems fairly user friendly.

Edgewater Beach Wear
August 30, 2018

Simple to use and definitely contributes to sales conversions

Sprouting Atlas
Over 1 year using the app
December 4, 2018

I wish we could add possibly one more banner at the same time and I think this would be perfect! I'm having trouble adding banners.

9 PRIDE Tee's
Over 1 year using the app
October 1, 2017

Easy to use awesome to create!

Akdstore
December 4, 2022

Very easy to set up and has been great! Thank you, I'll continue to use this product as it increases AOV for me.

The Fleece Leggings
May 21, 2018

The app looks good so far. It was easy to setup.

Thick Queens Boutique
March 18, 2019

awesome app with a lot of interest features to optimize your store, a really important and incredible form to get better.

The Brotherhood shop
February 3, 2019

Im new here, just made my first announcement bar, and am happy wit super easy navigation, options etc.

Brady the Sloth