Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Shop Llap

I love this app! It is super fast and easy to create an announcement and I like that I am able to customize it. Thanks, Hextom!

Love Amber X Ltd

Fantastic! www.loveamberx.co.uk

Fitness And Ready

I have installed this on several websites and it works great! It was very easy to setup and even easier to use. Best of all its so easy that I can so my clients how to update their own website. I would highly recommend this app.

Virtualstores

looks cool, will write another review once i start selling.

Style N Craft

Nice little app. Simple to use. Had just one issue. I wanted to use this along with the Free Shipping Bar app and wanted to place them both on the top of the page. Was not able to get both visible.

I wrote to the support team about my issue and within a minute, I got an email from Sophie asking me to give them access as a Staff to the back-end of my website. I did so and within 5 minutes, my issue was sorted out.

I am a small business and I respond to my customers this way so was extremely happy and pleased to get such immediate response, support and solution.

I don't know if this app is available off Shopify but I would definitely recommend all stores to use this app.

Mycelebritylooks

Worked Perfectly just as it ought to! also had great help from the support.

Berkeyfiltersusa

I like the concept of this app - I'm trying it out to see what our customer reaction is and will upgrade if it is favorable!

Yardkid

Rather easy to use! Many options in the free version, worth it.

Bear Mountain Outfitters Manly Toys And Hobbies

Perfect app that does exactly what it says it will.

Zeitgeist Gifts

Great app, looks awesome and super-easy to use. Highly recommend it for any kind of eye-catching announcements. Thanks so much!