Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Italianbarber 2

Awesome app! Really easy to use and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

We The People Designs

Quick and easy to set up! Can't wait to see results. Will be upgrading after i see some results. Thanks for the App.

Mowtown Waldo Implement

I love this app. It's very customizable and easy to use. My changes update super fast, which I like a lot. It is an excellent way to display our FREE SHIPPING offer.
See our bar at mowtown.com

Maidnow

This is the exact app I needed! Thank you!

Raw Dog Food And Company

I've recently added the Announcement Bar to my site. this is a perfect app because I need to announce the order date on the cart page for Raw Dog Food and Company. Easy to setup works as I expected. Thanks for the appQ

Google Cardboard Canada

Does exactly what it says! Super simple to use and tons of customization.

Shiftsupplements

We regularly use the QAB app for our Shopify store shiftsupplements.com It easy and quick to use, keeping visitors updated. We're the only Legion Supplements UK reseller and also use the QAB to let visitors to Shift Supplements know this. Legion are premium quality, all natural supplements that have been scientifically proven to deliver benefits such as increased strength, muscle endurance and growth, fat loss, and more. Not only that, Legion supplements are top rated by Labdoor.

Passw0rd1

Very easy to use - would have liked a few more custom options on letter spacing but that doesn't take anything away from the overall functionality.

Swabkk

very nice just what we needed thanks

Butterie

Easy to use. Works like it should.
Room for improvement would be to have either more choices or be able to customize how the top bar would look (in terms of colors/fonts). The current choices are pretty limiting.