Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Trendyandclassy

I love this app!!! Just what I was looking for and very simple to install.

Shopsami Com

Great App and very easy to navigate-use. Was really impressed how simple it was to set up the Anouncement bar. I am using the Free version currently, but soon plan to add the extra that cost a bit more to Generate more than one Anouncement at a time. Recommended!

Elizabetta 2

Easy to use and customize, I can create announcements in minutes that look like my theme. Thanks for creating a great free APP.

Little Somethings Shop

This app is easy to use, with great customization options for any user level. It creates a professional looking announcement bar that will surely get your message across!

Anonymouspotato

Great and easy tool! Check it out at www.Anonymouspotato.com

Lagojo

Excellent after-installation service. I had initial reservations about a free app regarding how configurable it would be, but it works perfectly for what we needed, and when we got stuck, they responded to a request for support within a couple of hours. Excellent service, exceeding my expectations.

Cycld

Great App! So easy to use! Would definitely recommend it—was exactly what my site was needing. Thanks.

Castle Sports 2

Very cool app. Must have for businesses trying to relay any new updates or sales!

In Ille

Great app for visibility to your store. Well worth it.

Superherostore

Great App and Easy to use - Makes communication with your customers that much smoother ! Never miss out any opportunity to tell them about the best deals running! We have only used the Free Version but Highly Recommend it!