Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Offthefarmfoods

I am really impressed with the support for this App. Sophie and the team were super fast to respond and helped me with a customization free of charge. I would highly recommend them.

Inkabilly

Does what it says! I'm very happy with this free app!

Hotel Toiletries

Love this app! Quick and easy to use and has generated new sales almost immediately. Appears at the top of the page and catches our customers attention as soon as they come into our e-store.

Alto Vida

Great App, The control panel is easy to use and works like a charm :)
Thank you for this .

Bvstore 24145

Love this app. Helps to get the word out without the hassle.

Eve Stockholm

I Love to work with Shopify and this app is a great tool ! Would not know about it if it was not introduced to me as a great but free app during a chat ! Thank you Shopify !

Beads And Dangles

I was going on a month-long buying trip and desperate to find something that would populate on every page of my website to clearly communicate with customers that no orders could be placed until my return. This app is perfect for that and during my absence, I never got any inquiries about "why the shopping cart wasn't working" as in previous years! Now that I am back I expect to start using it to promote products, specials, discounts, etc. and I am confident that it will generate more sales. Get this app!!!!

The Custom Vaporium

Perfect! Does exactly what I need it to. When running an online store, you still need a break and the Quick Announcement Bar lets me notify my potential customers that I am away. You can put anything you like in the text box and customise it to match the look of your website (if you want it to!). Top marks!

Aguda

This is a wonderful app. Thank you so much Hexton team for offering it for free with so many features. It's easy to install and configure. I'd recommend everyone to give it a try.

Lastcallprogram

This app is incredible. It does exactly what it says it will do and it is super easy to use. I love being able to make announcements without taking up tons of space on my website.