Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Carmen Anderson Ny

This app is very good. I would recommend it to use it.

Vehiclews

A great app to get your message across to your customers. For us, as a business-to-business company, VAT is not listed on products so this app lets customers know it's added in the checkout.

Stirling Shoes

The app works well & very easy to configure. www.axelsltd.com

The Beardery

Perfect app. The free features work exactly how I need them to. I will keep using this app as long as I have my store!!!

Urbanwearco

Excelente aplicación muy útil, sencilla de configurar. muchas gracias

Helenskinz Online Nz

One of my favorite apps, and free! Look at my homepage and you will see it in action, it is currently displaying our Best Products with a button and a nice welcome message. It is easy to make and easy to change, if you have a sale that's a great place to put it. It can be set to stay in place when you scroll, it can be any color, any font, it's a really good app and if you want a display bar this one is a great one. Check it out, click our Shop Name above.

Jester Frolic

Simple and easy to use. Style options are sufficient.

Spenzus

really an ossom app from Hextom.Keep doing your great work.

So On And Sew 4th

An excellent way to notify my customers of current promotions and featured products! Love this!

Girlgetglamouroushair

Super simple, easy to create quick announcements, exactly what I needed for holiday shipping notices! Thank you!

www.girlgetglamorousHAIR.com