Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Brentwood Health And Wellness

Love this app!. Simple and easy to use.

Frugal Mughal

Awesome app, quick and easy.. And customer service is great..

Curvigirl

Quick and Easy to set up. Great user support. I received a response to my inquiry within 10 minutes :) Would highly recommend. Thank you!

Yookiwool

This App is great...we previously thought there was an issue with the ability to view correctly on mobile but it works totally fine (the issue was with our mobile website preview program).

Perfect! Highly recommend :)

Eshine Car Care Inc

Great way to advertise specials and featured products.

Vapel1fe

Well It offers the basic stuff that it should offer, what i HATE is it doesnt give you an option to override CSS because it doesnt apply a class or id to it. It hard writes the CSS in the code line. Really bothers me but everything else is good so 4 stars

Erica Miller Design

Simply functional and beautifully effective! 10/10!

Rotwelsch

Amazingly simple but effective tool backed up by a great support team, ready to answer all my weird questions. Thanks!

Queer Warriors

I love the Quick Announcement Bar! I use this app on my cart page, right before check out to remind people about sales and coupons! Another perfect easy to use shopify app! Keep up the great work!

Mintapple

Great app for a quick promotion at the top or bottom of your site! Recommended!

Check out our site for a live demo - www.mintapple.co.uk

Cheers Guys :)