Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Natural Italian Skincare

I just used it to create a quick bar on my new online store! It was very easy and quick to set it up! I had a problem due to my peculiar situation.i reached out to the support on a Sunday evening and I got immediate reply and effective support! I have never had such a positive experience before with apps I was paying for. Love this app and would recommend it to anybody who wants to create a quick bar in a bunch of seconds and for free!

Graham Global Commerce

I've been using the Quick Announcement Bar since opening my store 1 1/2 years. I love how easy it is to use and believe it is a key part of our success with the announcement of various sales we run prominently displated on our all of our pages. Customer service is great. I was having a problem with the display on the mobile platform after migrating to a different theme. Customer service was back within a few hours of my email request with teh exact problem and exact fix. Great experience all the way around!

Giselle Jewelry

So easy to install and just amazing what you can do with it! Love this app. Also I had a questions and support was absolutely perfect! Great Job!

Brooklyn Bike Co

Great app, tremendous & rapid support. Look forward to trying more of their apps.

Omnigeneius

No issues till Date on the App. Does a good Job!

================

Cool app - Does the Job on first install - Hassle free and Priced well.

It would be nice to see multiple Link options per Bar - instead of just one as of today.

================

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Pet Products Are Us

Superb app!
Can easily customise to your sites requirements

Qfc Ie

great support. very handy app.

Azul Tea

Good app. Does exactly what it says.

Tradecraftjewelry

Love this app! Works perfectly, very useful. Thank you!

Mylilbean

The perfect way for getting messages across to potential customers! I am using it to post my shipping rates up front.