4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy-to-use and customizable announcement bars, which effectively display important information and enhance the professional look of websites. Many have reported increased conversion rates and sales. The customer support is praised for its quick and effective responses. The app is compatible with various themes and offers a fair pricing model with free features. It's also valued for its problem-solving capabilities, such as controlling text color in themes.

July 9, 2016

Does exactly what it needs to and only took me a matter of seconds to setup. Great app!

Alpha Threads
About 6 hours using the app
November 20, 2018

Great as you can add to single product pages, has design features and other add-ons all for free. Very happy.

Crafty Nectar
About 6 hours using the app
August 28, 2016

Best announcement bar app I have used. It is very easy

Unity Vapor
March 27, 2022

This app is easy to use for sending a message to website visitors. Free version has many features & video tutorials. I recomend.

Buffalo Backyard Store
February 8, 2016

We are using the notification bar and it is exactly what we were looking for. Extremely fast customer service when I had a question as well.

Bear Komplex
September 22, 2018

Great app, sorry 4* because I am too greedy i want those paid background xD at least a single 1 please

ritavita
August 6, 2016

Very impressed with how quick we installed it and had it up and running.

Second To None Nutrition
October 17, 2018

I like this app very easy to use and for someone like me not that good with technical apps this was easy - thank you

www.cheapthingstobuy.com
September 25, 2020

I am getting familiar with it. Thus far it seems great. My developer downloaded this app and again I am getting familiar with it. Once I continue using it. I will give a more accurate review.

Fluent Trends
March 29, 2020

Easy to use, looks good, does exactly what it says it will, plenty of options and customisation available! Well done!

Opus Fresh Apparel Co.