Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

Www Marinevinylfabric Com

This App is great. Very easy to use and works great. It helped increase my sales.

Lexcustoms

As soon as I saw this app existed I was stoked. Much better way to get reviews from customers and the customer doesn't have to do much either.

J Birds Perch Jewelry Crafts

I like this app. I have not had any issues with it's functionality, although I cannot say I have had an influx of sales since installing it. I think it is great to use as another add bar without cluttering the template up too much. I am still experimenting with what the best way is to drive traffic and cart conversions. Thanks!

A Whiff Of This

Very easy to use and free! It's a great tool to announce sales and free shipping!

Bikini Mamas

Great experience - easy to use

Nectar 3

Great app! Has definitely increased conversions. I do wish it was a bit more customizable, but it's still fabulous & free!

Hanblechia Designs

Just started it, so have to wait

Oasislync

App is very east to use and looks great on our website. It's one of the most useful free apps out there.

Heaven Of Sound

A fantastic free app. Works stable and reliable. We use this as well as the free shipping bar for months and just had once a minor problem which was solved by their helpful support quickly. Very recommended!

Fitneff

Easy to use, simple template and effective! We recommend!