Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Beads And Dangles

I was going on a month-long buying trip and desperate to find something that would populate on every page of my website to clearly communicate with customers that no orders could be placed until my return. This app is perfect for that and during my absence, I never got any inquiries about "why the shopping cart wasn't working" as in previous years! Now that I am back I expect to start using it to promote products, specials, discounts, etc. and I am confident that it will generate more sales. Get this app!!!!

The Custom Vaporium

Perfect! Does exactly what I need it to. When running an online store, you still need a break and the Quick Announcement Bar lets me notify my potential customers that I am away. You can put anything you like in the text box and customise it to match the look of your website (if you want it to!). Top marks!

Aguda

This is a wonderful app. Thank you so much Hexton team for offering it for free with so many features. It's easy to install and configure. I'd recommend everyone to give it a try.

Lastcallprogram

This app is incredible. It does exactly what it says it will do and it is super easy to use. I love being able to make announcements without taking up tons of space on my website.

Properttees

Simple and to the point. I love it.

Telberry

That's simple to generate a banner!

Trendyandclassy

I love this app!!! Just what I was looking for and very simple to install.

Shopsami Com

Great App and very easy to navigate-use. Was really impressed how simple it was to set up the Anouncement bar. I am using the Free version currently, but soon plan to add the extra that cost a bit more to Generate more than one Anouncement at a time. Recommended!

Elizabetta 2

Easy to use. Does what it says. Couldn't be happier! Easy to use. Does what it says. Couldn't be happier!

Little Somethings Shop

This app is easy to use, with great customization options for any user level. It creates a professional looking announcement bar that will surely get your message across!