Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited May 24, 2017

I've been using the Quick Announcement Bar since opening my store 1 1/2 years. I love how easy it is to use and believe it is a key part of our success with the announcement of various sales we run prominently displated on our all of our pages. Customer service is great. I was having a problem with the display on the mobile platform after migrating to a different theme. Customer service was back within a few hours of my email request with teh exact problem and exact fix. Great experience all the way around!

Graham Global Commerce
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 30, 2015

Great app, tremendous & rapid support. Look forward to trying more of their apps.

Brooklyn Bike Co
Edited April 14, 2016

No issues till Date on the App. Does a good Job!

================

Cool app - Does the Job on first install - Hassle free and Priced well.

It would be nice to see multiple Link options per Bar - instead of just one as of today.

================

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Omnigeneius
December 25, 2015

Superb app!
Can easily customise to your sites requirements

Pet Products Are Us
Time spent using app: About 5 years
December 25, 2015

great support. very handy app.

Qfc Ie
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 21, 2015

Good app. Does exactly what it says.

Azul Tea
December 18, 2015

Love this app! Works perfectly, very useful. Thank you!

Tradecraftjewelry
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
December 17, 2015

The perfect way for getting messages across to potential customers! I am using it to post my shipping rates up front.

Mylilbean
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 17, 2015

Hey, it seems to work fine. Simple and effective way to let folks see what is happening at your store without a lot of messing around. Anyone can do it! Thanks

Hickory Stick
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 14, 2015

Great App!

Very useful and great support!

We asked if we could have the space for the bar pre-load so that it doesn't push the page down after the page has already loaded and Sophie helped us out and got us exactly what we needed and she helped very quickly.

Ejuices Co