4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and effectiveness in boosting sales through quick updates and announcements. It offers a high degree of customization and compatibility with various themes. Many appreciate the excellent customer service and the range of options available even on the free plan. A premium version is available for additional features.

April 4, 2020

Super easy. Love it. I got it for COVID-19 info sharing, but will use it for lots of other things moving forward.

The Good Kitchen
December 23, 2016

Great app. Simple and easy to use. Can change me message in seconds. Merry Christmas

Flawless Motion
New Zealand
October 1, 2018

Very simple to use and setup. Made it simple to let our customers know if we have a discount or sale going on.

She Bad Boutique,LLC
December 4, 2016

Top marks! Highly recommended!

Throat Punch
South Africa
November 6, 2018

Super facile d'utilisation, parfait pour des barres d'annonces rapide.
Je recommande cette application.

blackpines.fr
France
July 16, 2022

This app makes it very easy to install an announcement bar to any page of your site! You can even add announcements specific regions to target customers better.

mantra4u
November 30, 2019

I just installed the app didn't have time to use it yet or see it. I'm sure I'll love it! Not sure yet what it looks like or what it will do but I hope it makes my store a bit better.

Sadie's Sensational Shop
About 3 hours using the app
June 13, 2018

Easy to navigate and set up quickly and easily

Tivellouk
April 26, 2018

Good bar to have for every store

Saroshsalman
Pakistan
April 22, 2023

So far it is amazing! I have only created one announcement with it so far, but it was so easy to use and I love how customizable it is!

Sweet Beyond