Quick Scan ‑ Barcode Scanner

Update, track inventory and create order with barcode scanner

From $5/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Urbane Market

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has solved a large problem for us. It has allowed us to quickly and accurately count our inventory at multiple locations. Transfers from one location to another have now become seamless.

PerfumesLikeCoUK

very simple but useful app. it does things very quickly. I would like more options to be available but it does the job and I think is a great app

SUBLIME & CO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

Seems to do what it says on the box, only used for a few days but seems to work well, very happy so far, huge timesaver

SNEAKER PALEIS

Location Netherlands

Great app to easily update your inventory. Very complete overview!
Easy decrement en increment in each item

Fulengr

Location Greece

Its great so far , it does what it says! I would like some options to enable/disable specific fuctions.

JC Professional

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Update Jan 2021: Still using this app with pleasure! One of the best apps around. Still, the $5 is too much for an extra option but I am willing to pay it to have a complete solution. Support is also great!

Fiestas y sorpresas

Location Colombia

ok, Im testing, but I think it´s great...............................................................................................................................................................

duvalfashion

Location Peru
Time spent using app About 2 months

excelente aplicación, recomendada al 100%. fácil de usar, intuitiva y muy llamativa. ayuda a buscar los productos siempre

Short Fuse Lures

I got this app because I had already purchased a scanner at about $30. Then it wasn't compatible with Shopify POS. Shopify scanner didn't get great reviews. This updates my inventory in real-time. My only concern was keeping inventory because we do fairs & festivals but also online. I need to be sure that I don't sell my last item but then I get an online order. I have different prices for in-person vs. online so price scanning didn't matter to me. I'm very happy with the program.... Oh, I learned to sign on to the app directly rather than Shopify, otherwise signing on was repetitive and frustrating.

yeehawcowboy

Time spent using app About 2 months

great app!! wow importing inventory will be so much easier!!! works great with any barcode app connected to your shopify products.. strongly recommenced!!