Quick Scan

Quick Scan

by Stock Sync

Update, track transfer inventory with barcode scanner

FulFill4me

Great App thus far. Wish it did more than just update stock. Would be nice if you could create a CVS file of the inventory you scan each day or if it would put a date and time for each session.

June 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. Quick Scan does have the option to download the sessions in a CSV file with the date and time. Please let us know if you ever need further assistance. We are here to help.

JC Professional

I would rate it 5 stars if it would be an one-off purchase.
Now I am using this twice per month and having the same cost.

The last time there was an outage which resulted in doing the manual labour myself.

Anyway! It works good and very useful to manage the inventory in a proper way.

The Riviera Towel Company

I used this app to help us with our annual physical inventory count. Wish they had an iPhone app, so it could sync with the store over bluetooth or an import feature to import a .csv. But short of that the app helps update your stock quickly.

Hicks Inspired

This app is great for basic inventory control. I am very pleased with its abilities as well as price. Thank you!

Yogatechlife

Love it works great with our scanner. We dont have to count individually. Very easy to use. I would say the only thing I dislike is that at times the system will not be able to read a scan and will say error. Even if we type by hand and its barcode and style number is synced and programmed on the Shopify app it will read as error.