Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

EzBizUSA

An amazing easy to use app!
Highly recommend this app!
It performs what you want!
The bonus part is, that it is free for life!

Decorté Cosmetics

Easy to use, easy to configure, and great support response.
Very happy with this app! Would definitely recommend.

Zainab's Closet

I used this app to add a Quick view feature to make my site more user friendly. I love that its free and when I had an issue getting set up, the dev team was quick to help me finish set up by the next day!

radacollab

One of the best customer support out there! Swift responses and fast revert for requests to customize theme accordingly. Thanks, Brian!

Graelynn Boutique

This app. is great and works for what I need. The support is even Amazing! Brian L. who has helped me with an issue and very knowledgeable, provided me assistance in a swift manner. High recommended!!! Thank you very much Secomapp.

Wigwam Toys Brighton

Fantastic app that has really helped with our toyshop conversions go through the roof. Lovely simple customised views. So generous of Brian to make available free during Covid 19 lockdown, Customer support phenomenal. Highly recommend.

Demo Merchandise Program

When I had to amend a few things, the service was prompt and efficient. Would recommend this App to anyone needing this feature.

The Raft Restaurant

This app is fantastic. The customer service was quick and efficient in assisting with the install. Works perfectly on the venture theme.

RoyalPetHome

great work, great app. .............................................................................

COKOYAM

Amazing app!
It is free for using this app!
Great customer service as well.
A must-have app for your store.