Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Blue Otter Polarized

Fantastic app, incredible support!
With updates continually occurring there is a need for excellent customer service along with bright minds behind them punching the buttons to correct any errors that may occur. Bold provides just that. They will allow you to speak directly with support to resolve any technical details.

I am very happy with their service!

Trail Forty

If you need to delegate and automate this year this is the tool to help you scale! This service integrates well making it an effective tool.

TRAILFORTY.com

Guarded Goods

Absolutely terrible business practice to have a standard and basic app that is free and then decide to impose a fee on customers. Absolutely abhorrent. Bold Apps will no longer be getting my $60+ a month and I encourage others to do the same.

Godashdot Pxs

Paul Arthur was extremely helpful today. My app was not syncing properly with my quickbooks account and Paul knew the problem right away and fixed it. He also explained the new plans coming up for payment of the app. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone using shopify and quickbooks. The customer service is excellent! Thank you Paul!

Fwreshbeauty

my favorite, love the ability of this app

Locals Living Like Tourists

Great app for syncing QBO to Shopify! Great Customer service!

Fingers Duke

We were loving having our Shopify connected to our Quickbooks, but we just received word that there was going to be a fee imposed on us. We have been using the feature for a couple of years, and it is part of the reason we switched to Shopify in the first place. Despite the fact that we really don't do a ton of sales per month, since they are charging per interaction with Quickbooks, it looks like that automatically puts us in the $30 PER MONTH range, and we will not be having it. This development also brings into question our commitment to Shopify in the first place.

Atc Clothing

Has been working great for me so far will update if needed.

Trash Amps

This app is such a life saver. It is very straightforward to setup and use, I no longer have to manually add sales receipts and Shopify fees manually to QuickBooks online. I have seen other apps similar to this one, except that they require a monthly payment of $30, so the fact that this one is free - what a find! It works perfectly and the customer support is very helpful, I have contacted them to ask a few questions during the setup process and they replied very quickly with the answers. I highly recommend this app!

Southern Chique Boutique

Paul Was very helpful at cleaning up some issues with my inventory upload. He even called me to go through everything and make sure I had all my questions answered. Support was helpful Thanks Paul!