Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Atc Clothing

Has been working great for me so far will update if needed.

Trash Amps

This app is such a life saver. It is very straightforward to setup and use, I no longer have to manually add sales receipts and Shopify fees manually to QuickBooks online. I have seen other apps similar to this one, except that they require a monthly payment of $30, so the fact that this one is free - what a find! It works perfectly and the customer support is very helpful, I have contacted them to ask a few questions during the setup process and they replied very quickly with the answers. I highly recommend this app!

Southern Chique Boutique

Paul Was very helpful at cleaning up some issues with my inventory upload. He even called me to go through everything and make sure I had all my questions answered. Support was helpful Thanks Paul!

Oyomart

I am unable to sync my shopify products with quickbooks. Please help.

Valientegoods

This app is terrible if you are brick and mortar or have any in person sales using a POS. All sales made in person do not sync to QB because the customer information is not there. only 3 orders synced for me instead of 200+ many (not all) of which were online orders. None of the online orders synced despite them appearing as "paid". When contacting support they did get back to me quickly but said the app will only populate transactions marked as paid... but a lot of paid transactions/orders had not been visible to me on QB. Really disappointed, a complete waste of money.

Candid K Nines Treats

Excellent app, works great, easy to set-up and syncs our Shopify sales to QuickBooks seamlessly. And the best party, it's FREE!

Sky Manufacturing

Ever since BOLD has taken this app over it has been a complete joke.

Have been dealing with many integration issues and missing info not being brought over from shopify. Have been working with bold since september to no avail. Since we have been having those issues, many other issues have risen and now it is slowing down multiple areas of my business causing extra problems and costing me more money.

Good luck trying to get ahold of them on the phone, every option sends you to a voicemail. They are very unresponsive in emails and the longer this problem has gone on, the less i hear from them.

They used to give me a 2 week deadline as to when it would be looked at or fixed, now they don't contact me at all until i email multiple times after waiting a month. Going on close to 5 months now without any solutions.

Govedia Test 3

So far the app is working great. All data is getting imported properly. This app really saves us time and works as advertised.

High Velocity Arms

Works great with little effort, saves me a bunch of time. Highly recommend!!

Miss Cellaneous Crafty Bits

A must have if you're using quickBooks, integrates seamlessly.