Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

Quickbooks® Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Automatically sync your orders with Quickbooks Online

The Good Fox

Not a fan at all. It did not sync well to my store settings (which are incredibly basic) and customer service took forever to respond. Waste of time.

Ayushveda Herbals

It's really helpful who are using QuickBooks & Shopify, Easy to integrate & I love it. I recommend this app.

Jardin Flowers

Easy installation and use. All my transactions are transferred and matched automatically. Have been using it for over a year and no problems at all. Great app!

Tristin Elizabeth Llc

This app doens't sync correctly, it's causing me major issues

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

Wow! A++ thank so much for this app! QuickBooks is Amazing! I'm amazed at how fluid and seamless this app is. I love to see critical financial information from our store and all in one neat and tidy place! I can see that a lot of thought was put into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all!

From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Forest Creek Naturals

Software did what it said it would do, however the trial is extremely misleading. I signed up for the 30 day trial to see if this would work the way I needed it to for my company. At the time of sign up, the program was 10$ a month. After completing the trial, the software tried to force me into a package for 27$ a month. After calling customer service, they said there was no way around it and I gave up all options for discounts by registering for the trial. Now, all the book keeping I have completed during the month is being held hostage because I refuse to pay 27$ for an automated check register. No where during the trial sign up was there anything that lead me to believe I would have to pay almost 200% more a month for the program. I will be deleting this from my shop and not recommending it to anyone in the future.

Hockey Card

Garbage app...Doesn't export. Freezes every time.

Shop Halos

Awesome add-on to my Shopify store (Halos Boutique www.shophalos.com) . It syncs very easily, you just need to Intuit so they can show you how to properly account for payouts coming from amazon and paypal. Now I can get back to selling women's fashion!

Ramp Champ

Fairly easy to set up, although, we needed our accountant to confirm a few things. Otherwise, once it's up and running it's very easy to work with.

Wilkes Riley

a large amount of our sales transactions are not being exported into QB's online. We are spending far too many hours just reconciling. The developer needs to think through the logic of the end user, this clearly is not the case.