Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

From $19.99/month. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Quickbooks & Shopify Sync by Bold

Dapper Lighting

Time spent using app Over 1 year

ABSOLUTE SCAM. Was originally advertised as a free service to sync from shopify to quickbooks. Now they are charging MORE than what it costs to have quickbooks every month. Absolute scam. Avoid at all costs.

Lace Liberty

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very disappointing. Similar problem that others have had re taxes. Import fails then no instructions on manual import. Not worth the money and a poorly developed product.

Gdmthr

Time spent using app About 1 year

Not as smooth and slick as it's promised or should be - can't believe they charge $30/mo for this. Failed to sync almost 25% of our sales, citing taxes. That's about as fundamental as retail accounting gets. Looking into other options. Quickbooks also recommends Webgility Unify, anyone else tried this?

Roller Derby Love

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Shopify sales data straight into Quickbooks. Love it!

Vertical Unit

Location Switzerland

The app no longer works it seems - i just error 500 upon connecting with Quickbooks - dont waste your time.

Motogateway

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is the most gliche online accounting software on the planet! Pull your head out and fix the million issues this has.

Worst accounting software ever.

By far

It seems that anything BOLD does is absolute garbage, all their other apps are junk as well.

I'm embarrassed on their behalf!

Divas Closet 2

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I would have have left a higher review for this app as it seems to have improved. However the fact i now have to pay $30 now to export my orders i can do this via csv for free.

Whimsy Ry

Time spent using app About 2 years

The only reason I'm giving this two stars (and not one) is that the product seems to work ok. It is still buggy on many items and we will see how buggy it ends up once I now have to start paying for exports and there is more information that will be moved from Shopify to QuickBooks Online. Like many others I'm also disappointed to now have to pay a fee when I'm already paying a fee to both Shopify and QuickBooks Online.

I already have to manually enter many items that "Error" out on export. If you want to charge for an item it better work damn near flawlessly instead of having to manually enter sales every month. Never has it properly exported all transactions in a month.

It also appears I won't get the "free" upgrade until August because all they sent was an email notification and I did not notice they were going to start charging because I only integrate sales once a month and just noticed the notification at the top of Shopify today and then found the email buried in between thousands of others I get. They should have given more than about three weeks notification on the Shopify integration page. Proof of crappy customer service and communication.

Update 6/9/18 - I'm bumping my original two star review to three because the customer service did follow up and get us a free trial. I will also say that the program does work overall fairly well. There is still a few issues that would be nice if the would work out. However, no matter what I have trouble swallowing an additional fee that we will eventually have to pay when the free trial period runs out. Having to pay for Shopify, QuickBooks, and this App is a bit on the steep side. I would try Xero except I see Bold operates that integration app between Shopify and Zero also so I'm sure once that becomes popular enough Bold will be charging for that one too...

Kanofski Design

Location Australia

I'm extremely disappointed with this app!! It should be free because I have subscription with Quickbooks outside Shopify, I'm not prepared to pay double the price a month just to sync the transactions! This is ridiculous!!

Uk Race Support

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I've been holding off writing this review hoping the support team would sort the problem out but no such luck. So I have to say don't buy this app its a waste of time if you are VAT registered as it doesn't work!
Before we went VAT reg all was fine and every night the sales from Shopify would be sucked into QB and a invoice created. Once we click the 'All Taxes are included in prices' option the link was broke and we get the same error message every night 'You must select a product/service or an account for each split line with either an amount or a billable customer.'
So now I have to manually put every invoice into QB. Ball ache and time consuming.