Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

Hudson Speed Shop

Automated expense and invoice creation is a god send and huge time saver!

Pillsy

Most of the data imported successfully, but it's creating an issue within Quickbooks when I try to update older duplicate expenses. I can't tell if this is a bug or what. Needs far better documentation and explanation!

Waterside Collections

Setting up the app and QB for first time. Chatted Bold for a few tax set up questions and Paul called me right away. He helped through my questions quickly, super customer service!

Charliexwood

Great product! I love QuickBooks and this makes it easy to keep all my accounting in one place.

The Skirt Outlet

This app has been helpful thus far. I just started using it and can't wait to see what it can all do! Paul was very helpful to me when I had questions regarding using it for the first time.

Elite Athletic Gear

Great customer service! Paul was able to resolve an issue in 10 seconds that Quickbooks couldn't figure out for over 2 days. Keep up the good work!

Prairie Wear

Challenges can happen and it is the customer service and their solutions that make the difference! In this case, we had a few challenges with integration and my Bold Representative, Paul, was able to quickly assess and fix the issue with me. FYI - you just need to open a customer service ticket and there is a super quick response or you can request a meeting online. Thanks, Bold!!!!

Mysexywaist Com Wholesale

Great App!

Does just what I need it to do-Cool Thanks
www.Mysexywaist.com

Hunt Bikes

huge trouble getting app to Sync with Shopify!!!!!

nearly 4hrs talking to support line between quick books and shopify and it still doesnt work

at this stage i would not recommend for shopify syncing!!

Lamptastic Designs

Great app, syncs my orders with Quickbooks without issue. Special shoutout to Dave who offered amazing support when I had a complex situation, great work! - Lisa