Quickbooks Sync by Bold

Quickbooks Sync by Bold

by BOLD

Accurate and EASY way to connect & auto-sync with QUICKBOOKS!

City Jungle Lviv

Couldn't import anything that had "special characters". In another words it doesn't support Cyrillic :-(

Vitaesoul Com

Great service, enthusiasm and willingness to help! and fast replies!

Thank you!!

Zenbivy

The app does not sync, it pushes data from Shopify to Quickbooks. It uses name matching to push data that is very specific, so set up can be fussy. I struggled at first with BOLD's email support, but when we were unable to resolve the issue there they called me and walked me through it. . If you run inventory and want to keep Shopify and Quickbooks in sync, be aware that data is only pushed and getting the sync to work properly can be tricky. Best is if you can set the items up in Shopify first, then run a transaction to export them, then use the exported items in Quickbooks to set the items up there. Any other method, and the names need to match and follow the formula exactly. If your item has special characters, email BOLD Support in advance for the set up tricks or these items will not match initially.

BOLD purchased this app from Quickbooks and they are aware of some of the set up issues. Once it flows, it flows. But hopefully now that this is in the hand of a real developer, better functionality and set up are on the horizon.

Linxvapor

I've been using this app for a year or so. Ever since the software was transitioned to Bold for support since probably around Sept or Oct, we've been having issues importing the transactions to QBO. Bold changed the product name by automatically adding a " - " to the end of the name if the product doesn't have a variation. I used import by name and one day all of a sudden, most of my products' names had the dash. Then the accounting system got confused and created service instead of inventory for the products. I talked with Shopify support and they cannot do anything there. Then after some days, the dash issue seemed to fixed, while my accountant is trying to clean up the old issues, now we have products - some with the dashes, some without, some as service, some as products. I contacted Bold and they said it's issues from QBO. What a nightmare! If you are happy now, beware that someday there might be software changes that you won't get informed and you will get screwed. I was happy with the app and shopify, now I am just pulling my hair and see if I can get out of this especially at the busiest time of the year for retailers. Shame on Shopify, shame on Bold.

Munchkin Et Moi

A smart app, but unfortunately one that maps the SKU name in Shopify to the Name in Quickbooks, meaning that if your Name= Name, and SKU= SKU, it imports every item as a service and takes copious amounts of my time to adjust every invoice manually.

I'm going to start manual imports and will revisit this app if this problem is fixed.

Byoga Canada

Very useful app. Paul at Bold has been exceedingly helpful making the transition.

Tap2018

I had a problem with Shopify and QBO integration early this week. After spending hours on phone with QBO help desk, I was told nothing could be done. Luckily, I was able to get help from Alaxe who was able to pinpoint the problem in minutes and guided me through the whole process. Now, everything works beautifully. 5 star...

Rv Consumer Group

November 23, 2017: Update to first review. I am still very impressed with this App, far more than I'd expected. It has taken a bit of a learning curve because it is visually different than the desktop version, but otherwise it has been very interesting to look at its functions, reports, etc. I love it that I can seamlessly connect and download data from bank/credit card - always had a difficult time with the desktop version. So far, I would highly recommend this app.

I'm also very happy with the Support that I've been getting - for questions.

-----------------

Just downloaded the app, connected it to Shopify and absolutely everything came in flawlessly. I had read some of the reviews mentioning some problems, but I honestly did not have any of those. I will give another review in a month or so but, so far, truly impressed with its ease. I had a payroll question and the support has been great.

Betty Designs

I had some issues with my Quickbooks online syncing correctly all of a sudden. After spending time on the phone both with Shopify and Quickbooks, the guys as BoldApps pinpointed the problem quickly and I was able to get back up and running in 48 hours. Very knowledgeable and fast to respond!

3rdeyeankh Original Thought

I love Qb but this app stop syncing a few months after installing and continues to give exporting error messages when there isn't any issue