Smart search bar & filter

Smart search bar & filter

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 15, 2022

The app is great lots of personalization features. Offers a great free plan with options to upgrade for premium. Also the support is quick and professional. I will certainly upgrade in the near future.

printtheloveshop
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rapid Search replied August 15, 2022

Thank you so much for your great review Balint!
We are very happy to see that you are satisfied, let us know if there is something else we can do for you.

Glad you are here with us,

August 4, 2022

Not only the search bar is lighting fast but the support too.
Solved my issue in a few minutes with ease. Recommended!

Digital Madness - Digma.hu
Hungary
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rapid Search replied August 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your awesome review. We are so glad you are using our app. :)))

Always at your service,
The Rapid Search Team.

August 4, 2022

App stopped working. Support seems like they have better things to do than support their app. Estimated 1 -2 weeks to fix their app which stopped working.

Reactive Concealment Holsters
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rapid Search replied August 4, 2022

Hi there, I'm Matt from Rapid Search customer support.

I'm writing to give you an updated reply to your review and complaint.
We're truly sorry for any inconvenience you faced. The initial estimate was given to you based on the rareness of your theme and the complexity of the issue.
However, you are completely right that the resolution cannot wait this long. That's why I talked to our developers yesterday and expressed your disappointment about the time frame you received.

I made our team understand how important this is for you to solve this issue in a timely manner. We've already found a temporary solution that would work well for your store until we're able to roll out the permanent solution.

For that, we have sent you an access request and an email, please respond back to me so I can speed things up for you. :)

We hope you can give us another chance.
Matt from the Rapid Search Team

August 3, 2022

Esta app é fantástica. O facto de partilhar a quantidade exacta de stock na pesquisa ajuda muito a vender com o gatilho mental de escassez

Produtos Para Unhas
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 22 hours
Rapid Search replied August 24, 2022

Muchas Gracias! :))) We are really happy to see that you are satisfied with our app, we will keep up the good work so you can have great results :))

Take care,

August 3, 2022

Does exactly what I am looking for and no charge until there are many searches. It does lots of things in one app and their help chat is very quick.

www-beauty-hut
Time spent using app: 17 minutes
Rapid Search replied August 3, 2022

We love to see that you are satisfied with our app. It's our pleasure to have you on board.

Let us know if we can do something for you!
Have a wonderful day,

July 29, 2022

I use this app to improve my search function on my website and definitely recommend it, is easy to use and the support team is awesome

United Grills
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Rapid Search replied August 1, 2022

Thank you very much for your kind review. We are always at your and our customers' service.

Have a wonderful day.

Many thanks,

July 29, 2022

The app is amazing, super easy to set up and very powerful!!! pretty much downloaded and happy sales! 5-stars for sure

Desert to Ocean
Time spent using app: 7 days
Rapid Search replied August 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We are all very glad that you are satisfied with our app and our service.

We wish you a wonderful day,
The Rapid Search team

July 16, 2022

Excelente app, recomendo muito, funciona tudo perfeitamente, melhorou 100% minhas conversões, alias a versão gratuita supre bastante as necessidades de quem esta começando, a praticidade também conta e muito, em questão de minutos voce estará dominando a plataforma

Top das Galáxias
Brazil
Time spent using app: 23 days
Rapid Search replied July 18, 2022

Thank you for your detailed and so kind review. We are appreciate that you are using our app.
I hope we can further increase your conversion and help you to reach your goals. :)))

Have a nice week,

July 15, 2022

Really good app. The visuals are extremely pleasing and look good with my site. Very customisable to suit my customers needs, and the support team are very attentive and helpful with any queries I had. I was testing 2 search bar apps and will be choosing this one.

Barnett Lawson Trimmings
Time spent using app: 21 days
Rapid Search replied July 15, 2022

Thank you so much Emily for your detailed review. We are very happy that you are choosing us, and we will continue supporting you in case you need any assistance.

Have a wonderful weekend,

July 13, 2022

I added this app and they were on a video conference with me in less than 24 hours showing me how to use the app. Its extremely easy to use and makes the search functionality on my current shopify platform a 1000x better!!!

BassFishin Electronics, LLC
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Rapid Search replied July 13, 2022

We are so glad that you liked our speed and found it easy to use. :)))
We are constantly working to make our app even better, so get ready for more and even better features. :))

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for your feedback!