Smart search bar & filters

Smart search bar & filters

by Rapid Search

AI search, product search filter, smart search bar

Parq Desks

The Rapid Search team was extremely helpful in setting up the search bar so that it didn't disrupt the functionality of my site. The looks are clean and will streamline my customers search for what they are looking for in particular. Will provide updates at a later date.

Lisa's Cosmetics pop-up shop

Great app, would recommend! Great for predictive searches on your storefront to help customers. Customer Service team is helpful too.

October 26, 2020

Many thanks for your kind words :)

Trons Cases

I used this app to create an easier way for customers to search things up. Very useful. Also the customer support is amazing

Salt and Light Boutique

I couldnt install the app on my theme and I contacted the team. Didnt expect too much because it's a free app. But oh man! So so so impressed! Leslie was extremely helpful and solved the problem in a matter of minutes. I've never used an app with such quality + customer service like these guys!

Your Guitar Academy

Really high-quality app, works perfectly out the box and the customer service is world-class. Thanks guys!

Masni Butik

Really good app, easy to install and use! Will definitely help increasing sales coming from searches with the smart functionalities...

Muque

Great app! Just received our first order through Rapid Search's Instant Search bar. Thank you! Will definitely switch to the paid version soon!

Hifi Áruház

Great app, easy to use, quick insallation and awesome support team! I have had troubles with the native search engine but this app fixed it.

PodBolt - TWS Fülhallgatók Boltja

I am very satisfied with this app. Works great with good costs. We will use long-term their search app.

August 18, 2020

Many Thanks, Attila. We hope you'd be as satisfied as you are now all through our journey :)

Vates

This is an amazing app that solves a problem many merchants don't even know about. I've only accidentally downloaded it, and the app has been generating me extra revenue since day 1. And the developers are helpful, too!

100% Recommend!