ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

Shipping Labels, Tracking, Rates for eParcel & more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Testsf

Great system and great service. Highly recommend them.

Beauty Tool Box

I have been using ReadyToShip for over 6 months now, and it is truly the biggest time saving app a business of any size could use. I considered all the apps offering similar service/ functionality before deciding on Ready To Ship, and settled on Ready To Ship due to the price point. After using it I'm glad I did because I can't see how paying more for competitor apps would give you any more functionality or support. The team there have assisted me on MANY occasions and always get back to me within 30 minutes of raising my issue. If you are an Australian based business looking for a shipping app, 100% recommend and urge you to try Ready To Ship!

Musocity

Excellent product which saves our company HOURS of work. I couldn't imagine our business without this important integration. Thanks so much!

Perfume Clearance Centre 2

Ready to Ship is a great, easy to use app and their support has been fantastic throughout, We started with one of their competitor's apps but that company's support was nonexistent when their program crashed one day. Making the switch was the best thing we ever did.
Perfume Clearance Centre

I Am Natural Shopify Trial

I can't recommend this app highly enough if you run your own warehouse and Australia's Post eParcel. We're now into week 3 of using the app and every day we marvel at how good this little app is. We have had 3 years of using 3PL with an app to download data sheets twice a day, manually entered post labels, and then having to upload a spreadsheet for tracking numbers, often needing to be manually corrected due to data entry errors.

ReadyToShip means no more data entry, so no more keystroke mistakes. It seamlessly prints our pick lists direct from the orders, prints eParcel labels without the need for keying in names and addresses, sends the manifest and completes our order flow by adding tracking numbers and triggering the Shipped email to customers.

Really, very happy we settled on this app.

Auswrap

I have been using it for 3 months and couldn't live without it!! Awesome app and support. Always there if I have any questions and always working on and releasing new stuff and improvements. Love your work guys!

Kianabeauty

✔ Easy to use interface
✔ Drastically reduces human error
✔ Simple Bulk Orders Process
✔ Bulk Fulfillment with Shopify
✔ Integration with eParcel

We have been only using ReadyToShip for less than a week, but the results have been immediate!

It has really simplified the entire shipping and fulfillment process for our store and integrates perfectly with eParcel.

It has made a the process of fulfilling bulk orders a breeze, and simple enough that it could be taught to anyone - reducing bottlenecks in the fulfillment process.

I highly recommend this app for any Shopify store that works closely with eParcel and other carriers.

Tutu Irresistible Boutique Au

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Brandsonly2009

Great App. Very smooth integration with the Ready to Ship software. Cut more than half of our dispatch / freight allocation process. Highly recommended. Best value for money add on we have used to date. Saves time generating freight labels, allocating carriers, and importing tracking and shipping notifications.

Is very easy to use and has great support if you get stuck on anything.

Keep up the good work Ready to Ship.

Blazer Clothing

We've been using ReadyToShip for over a year now and it's great! Excellent app for Australian stores who ship via Australia Post's eParcel service. Easy to use and set up and the customer service is always above and beyond what you would expect.