Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

701 Hoodies

Love that it brings all my convos to one place. Saves me so much time, and time is money! Wish the software looked a teeny bit cleaner, but I'm just really picky... I'm not paying $60/month for a cleaner layout (*cough cough, Gorgias)... this does everything Gorgias can do, for cheaper!

Urban Plant Growers

I've used Reamaze for two years now for urbanplantgrowers.com. The software is amazing, it integrates well with shopify and some of the other apps that we use. The system is logical and easy to use, with a huge amount of capability in Machine learning and automation (you just need to invest some time into building it out). The help team is super fast and really helpful, Looking forward to continuing to use it in the future!

Northbands

Reamaze has made our lives much, much easier. No joke. Having all of our customer relations in one platform is a life saver. Their own customer service is always responsive, and has been incredible helpful to make our integration seamless.

Blumenmaedchen

WOW!!! Wir setzen Reamaze schon fast ein Jahr ein. Es ist die "BESTE APP" die es gibt und das in jeglicher Hinsicht! Reamaze vereint alle Plattformen wie Chat, FB, FB Messenger, FB Kommentare, Instagram, WhatsApp, E-Mail, Kontaktformulare einfach alles!!! Ihr könnt Chatbots erstellen, automatische Chatsstarts CUEs bauen. Wir nutzen sehr viele APPs, ich kenne KEINE APP die bei Qualität, Funktionen und Support mithalten kann. Ich würde 10 Sterne geben wenn es möglich wäre. ALLERBESTE APP AUF DER WELT!

LaceMarry

Nowadays nearly all the apps provide good customer support. ReAmaze as well. But the point of my review is more about the features and seamless work of the App. ReAmaze has everything you may need for your store and very powerful Helpdesk. We start our day with ReAmaze and we finish our day with ReAmaze. No need to jump to other tabs. Everything starts in ReAmaze and also finish there. True meaning of ALL IN ONE HELPDESK! We have Tested nearly all the options in the market and NONE of them was fulfilling our needs or they were unreasonably priced (sorry Gorgias). If DEV team polish little here and little there and update the design little bit, then they could be the Market Leader - well maybe already they are. Thank you for everything ReAmaze!

Raw & Fresh

We've been using Reamaze for a year now and it's an absolutely vital part in the growth of our store. The value for money for the features is excellent and their customer support is exceptional. I highly recommend it to merchants of any size.

Prevail Key Co.

We have been using this app for a while now and it's been amazing. Being able to easily integrate multiple channels so we can view all messages and questions has been life changing. Top notch support and great feature set makes this support software well worth it.

Jerky.com

So far so good! It is great that all of our social media platforms, emails and other notifications are centralized. Overall we have nothing bad to say :)

XooKool

We started using this App about 2 months ago and is really a game changer. You can support your customers on multiple channels and have multiple CSR working at the same time. We love the workflow automation, Cues and so many other features. Their Support and Onboarding team is awesome. Thanks Dakota and the rest of the Team for all your help!

Kellective by Nikki

This app is really impressive. I've only been using for a couple of days but their help desk is super fast and helpful. I've just watched all the demo videos and honestly am blown away by what it can do. And the price is really good too. It's already working really well and I haven't even started with the FAQ features yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19