Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Customer service, chatbot, chat support, ticketing, CRM, FAQ

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

TheMillenniumBride

They will keep contacting via email well after you deleted their app. Their emails also don't have any unsubscribe links either. I emailed them to be unsubscribed, they said I was. Few days later I get an email again. Be warned.

August 3, 2022

Hello! Thank you for the candid feedback. The emails we send during the trial period is designed to provide guidance on next steps. We will improve this process as soon as possible and offer a better experience for unsubscribing from these messages. We hope you will try Re:amaze again in the near future.

Ling's Moment

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is very helpful. We can manage messages from almost all channels (*Pinterest and Youtube are not supported yet) on 1 platform and see the data. And the support is great!

The Artists Quarter

Really enjoyed using the app - we searched lots of CRMs and this was the best. The chat feature was a bit too clunky and we didn't have many customers coming through so we reverted to our old chat feature. So, we only used the email function, which is excellent. The only problem for us with that was the price. For a small start up company, it's just too expensive for us, but I'm sure it's great for companies with higher turnovers.

FruitStand.com

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We have been a user of Re:amaze for almost 3 years. It continues to WOW us as a simple yet robust customer communications platform. It is affordable, simple to set up and if you run into issues, their customer support team is very helpful. We have multiple brands with different email addresses, integrations, like Shopify, to manage orders and more. We take advantage of the built in CSAT tool as well as the reporting options. It's a great platform!

Conscious Items

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Re:amaze is indeed an amazing asset for your business. We moved from the other CRM provider over a year and a half ago and never looked back.
The whole system is very logical, modern, and easy to use, with an enormous amount of automation capability. It takes some time to set everything up, but it is definitely worth it! The software itself is amazing, you are able to integrate it with Shopify, Klaviyo, Loyalty Lion, Stamped, etc, and to have all information about the customer in one place without ever leaving the app.
The customer service is outstanding! They are super helpful. thoughtful, patient, and fast, everything is handled in a timely and professional but friendly manner. We are definitely looking forward to continuing to use Re:amaze in the future and highly recommend it.

PipelinersCloud

I love using the templates options to save some answers for commonly asked questions. It's a great tool to keep everything organized!

Made By Mary

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been using Re:amaze for a few years now and have loved our experience. It is a great tool for automating some of our emails and chats and the analytics are very helpful for growing and scaling our business. The support staff is always helpful and quick to reply.

TV REMOTES

Location New Zealand

I've been using Reamaze for over 2 years. We got 1800 emails behind and we couldn't keep up, the automation and the workflows options that you can implement are a godsend. I just had my second Support call with Dakota. They offer one on one support when you are trying it to a Reamaze to a new level. This time I learnt how to use "Intents" this will save even more time, when dealing with customer inquiries via chat and email. Don't know where we would be without Reamaze. Thank you so much!

Oaktone

Location Hong Kong SAR

I looked for a long time for an app to give me a robust helpdesk AND to help me manage conversations across email and social media apps. Reamaze is it. Customer support has been amazing and I can't wait to incorporate everything this app has into my workflow as we grow.

Moderno Collections

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Probably the best CRM for Shopify. We like the user-based pricing model. We also like that it connects to our Socials.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22