Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live chat and customer support helpdesk for customer service

Good Grains

What is this magic? Not kidding. Just plain incredible. Re:amaze... I have been Re:amazed and Re:awoken to what a CS tool should be. We've been so frustrated with tools like Zendesk and other CS tools that do a small piece of what we need but don't tie it all together. Just plain WOW with you guys. You really do get it and understand what it's like to sit in the CS seat. You've thought out the user experience from the POV of a CS help rep and you've made their job easier and better. You've provided so much more than we expected and we're excited to bring amazing service to our customers through your incredible tool! Thanks so much for seeing the potential to create what we really need. Can't recommend any Shopify app higher than this one. Dead serious, it's the absolute best.

Anubis Labz

Throughout our various trials, we found Re:amaze to be the best support app for Shopify. Great set of features and really brings all your support channels into a central, easy to use system. Once you get it customized to your business, you will be surprised how much more efficient it makes customer service. Something your customers will most definitely appreciate.

One drawback, for us at least, is the UI. It is just a little bit dated and seems like it would benefit from a graphic refresh.

The only other drawback, and the reason for 1 star reduction, is the lack of a better phone integration. A comprehensive support app needs a good phone integration and Re:amaze currently only offers 1 through AirCall. The issue here is that AirCall has a minimum user requirement of 3 which translates into a minimum of $120/month just for their phone service. While this certainly is not a big deal for larger businesses, costs add up quickly and small businesses and sole props will find this a steep price to pay just to integrate their business phone into Re:amaze.

A very comprehensive customer support app and one well worth considering for your business.

Zulufița - Pentru un păr creț și îndrăzneț

Application just works as expected.
On our shop, answering and helping customers on spot it's a must.
As for the support team ?
GREAT job there guys. Fast response and on target’s bullseye.

Precision Impact

I've used Reamaze for just over 2 years now and I have been very happy with their service and software.

Any time I've had issues, their support team is on top of it and it gets answered within hours.

They've also been busy working on a ton of addons and features since I've joined. Being as busy as I am, it's hard to keep up with these addons but they scheduled a 1-hr review of my account for my 2-year anniversary and helped me update my site with all the new features. Awesome!

I highly recommend them for a small/medium help desk solution!!

Healspire

We found this app to be the most powerful help desk one can ever use for eCommerce. We've been trying in the past 15 years many other solutions such as Zendesh, Helpscout...but re-amaze surpasses them all by far. Nothing is missing yet they have design a very intuitive UI easy to use and configure. Re-amaze helps use unify our entire customer support into a single solution. We can even reply to all our customers comments on social media. The support is really top notch and their price is competitive and fair. Congratulation to all the team!

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Nothing beats this app, used it for a couple of months, and this will be a big deal on day on shopify.

CycloneFPV.com

What can I say except that if you are like me and are hoping to find the right app for your customer support experience to be top notch, this is the way to go! The folks from Re:Amaze are AMAZING to say the least. Support is like no other and the ease of use is beyond what I had imagined! For a small company like mine, that houses thousands of parts and needs to be on point with our customer base, this software is a no-brainer! Go for it! You will be extremely happy!

Active Fitness Company

This app is absolutely beautiful. It's smooth, easy to use, not confusing in the slightest when you have different platforms bringing in support requests. Very impressed!

LuvMyBeard, LLC

What an incredible tool for your business! I made the switch from a self-hosted solution of ladesk to this incredible tool. The way that it integrates with Shopify is amazing.

When dealing with one of your past customers through live chat or from a simple contact you form, you get a detailed look into their past conversations with you, how long they've been a customer, what they purchased, how much they've spent with you, order details, shipping details and much much more. All of this information you have right in front of you while interacting with your customers either live or not.

Not to mention, you also get to use your own custom domain for your help/support desk without the need for web hosting.

Easy integration within your Shopify store without the need to touch any of your theme template files, along with easy customization of the widget to easily match the theme of your website.

Their customer support is great also.

I absolutely enjoy using this tool for my business. https://LuvMyBeard.com

Peinture par numéros

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it.
This is so powerful and time saving.
Amazing app, amazing support, amazing price !!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7