Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Customer support helpdesk with live chat, ticketing, and FAQ

Rocky Trade Network

awesome, awesome, awesome. This is a great tool to integrate all of your channels and support teams into one place. It was between Re:Amaze and Freshdesk for me.. I was going to choose to use a separate account of the free version of rreshdesk for each of my stores, but if you contact the support team they are happy to work out a reasonable price that suits your needs.

I decided to go with Re:Amaze for my support system because they have been so willing to work with me and my team to get things organized for a reasonable price.

Elevated Faith

Reamaze is by far my favorite support app. My team loves the organization and the awesome features. Their support team is unreal as well! :)

Unmanned Vehicle Technologies

At first, the name Re:amaze was confusing to me, but after being on the platform for two months, it makes perfect sense...it IS amazing!

Our store's average order amount is $5,500 and people don't just spend that kind of money on a whim. Our customers are researchers, they visit our site numerous times before even identifying the product they want. Before Re:amaze, we were using Zendesk's chat tool. It worked, as a chat tool, but our customers needed more than that and truthfully, I didn't know how to identify what our customers needed...but Re:amaze already knew and they had it sitting there ready to go. It's a chat platform in front, and an entire customer support ecosystem in the back. From the live view we are able to see our visitors, where they are from, whether they're already a registered customer in our store, what products they have in their cart, their site history breadcrumbs, etc. Then we're able to selectively interact with them if we see behavior that warrants us reaching out, or, we can build out cues that have the system interact with the customer for us based on page visits, behavior, etc. and it is all 100% customizable through their interface, and can be dug into deeper if you know how to code/program. Never has a little chat bubble in the corner of a site done so much for our business.

Within just a couple of days, I had an entire customer-facing support and communication platform up and running, and running well (I'm OCD and incredibly analytical so a normal personal probably could have done it faster). Within the first 72 hours of being live on the site we had our first sale thanks to Re:amaze making it so easy for our customers to reach us, but it didn't stop there. We had real-time information about the customer and their sale right there inside Re:amaze. The customer was able to view their order status immediately, just furthering that rapport that we previously would have had to work incredibly hard to do.

We've all used an app that was either form over function, function without form or that just flat didn't work. Re:amaze not only has its foundation, its primary function, nailed down but it looks good while doing it. Their chat widget, which they call an embeddable, looks absolutely stunning and it's the zippiest widget we have on our site. Little things like being able to either show the avatar of chat operators who are active or a custom one, to modifying every single piece of text to ensure the verbiage matches your brand. It does all of that and SO much more and they have made it nearly effortless to navigate the admin side of things and make these changes live, in real-time for your customers to use.

An app is only as good as the support system behind it, and yet again, the Re:amaze team has that figured out and they've done it better than some of the multi-billion developers/vendors we've been working with for years and a lot of that has to do with their ability to support you directly through Re:amaze. I haven't had to wait longer than an hour for them to respond to a question, and most of the time they respond within minutes.

We cannot thank the Re:amaze team enough for all they have done to build this product and especially for supporting us so well as we worked to integrate it into our workflow. Thank you, Re:amaze!

Mighty Wallet

Are you kidding me! This is such an amazing app that simplifies all of the multiple channels of customer inputs and feedback all into one simple interface - CRUSHING IT now on my CRM management - Thanks Re:amaze!

Autumn Flow

Outstanding app and support team. This app was a game changer with our customer support team. I highly recommend.

Pivot Pegz

This is a great platform with an awesome team who listen to feedback and make their product better every time. I have been doing customer support for many years and have used a number of help desks and I highly recommend this platform, it is one of the best I have used. We use it on our website pivotpegz.com and its been great. You can get unlimited email inboxes and also can manage multiple brands and multiple channels such as email, social, live chat and more. It syncs with Shopify and you can see customer purchase history and open orders and even a live view of website visitors. Pricing is great as well. 5 stars from me! Highly recommended. James at Pivot Pegz

Dragon Medical Download

Takes a while to master all of the features, however, this system is amazing and don't plan on ever leaving it.

So far it meets expectations and we are only using about 30 percent of the features.

Advexure

BEST CHAT/SUPPORT DESK APP FOR SHOPIFY – We have used many chat apps over the years and since transitioning to Shopify we have been using Reamaze and could not be more satisfied. The product offering is phenomenal and they only continue to add to it. Their support and willingness to help could not be more appreciated. So impressed, look no further, we exhausted testing with nearly every other option out there.

Enjoy REAMAZE! Shoutout to Lu and Martin for their continued top notch expertise and service.

Ciovitaint

Moved from Intercom. Reamaze is much easier and simpler to understand, but still with better features. The fact you can easily link two stores and see live view is great. Well done on a great app

Yello And Blu

Great support - Marvin was super helpful! Also gave me tips for a new store like mine on getting new sales. Using this for managing my Facebook sales/support for now until I expand and start selling through my website.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6