Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

by Reamaze

Live Chat, Chatbots, Customer Support & Customer Service + FAQ

La Boutique MOSO

Great app with lots of functionalities and great support. We save a lot of time handling customer issues. We are very satisfied and highly recommend Reamaze

Neat®

Amazing App, Amazing Staff, some app developers are just there for the money and Some will go out of their way just to make their customers feel their best. And this is what Reamaze is about.
I can't talk enough about how amazing this app is, the best chat app I have ever used and I have tried a lot. The support team is amazingly friendly and helpful. Marvin You Rock, Thank you for everything, I will never change this app for anything.

Riverlifeshop

Amazing Support App.... Been using for 4 Years+ Great support team and with a lot of good updates... Awesome!

Auto Parts Cheaper

This app is fantastic. it has almost completely automated our online customer service.

It puts everything in one place, SMS, Email, Social Etc...
You can make the bots do almost anything on their own, answering questions from customers.

We rarely have to interact with customers, as most questions are answered automatically.

Customer support is fantastic. I asked them a question at 4 PM yesterday and the problem was fixed by 5:30.

I highly recommend these guys.

Avroliner Project

If you're looking for a helpdesk or customer support option for your store look real further. Whether you're starting out or managing multiple departments this app is for you. Recommended for all.

OneClickSmile

Great app to use, support was very helpful to make sure that everything was working well.
Make it easy to see all social media channels, so you do not miss any potential customers.

Stephen's World

I just made the switch from Zendesk to Re:Amaze. It's been about 2 weeks, and so far, so good! Their support is great (fast to respond) and the features this app/service provides are plenty for what I'm doing. The whole interface is pretty noob-proof too, so if you're not a very tech-savvy person, this app will be a great solution for you. Highly recommend!

VisiVite

Superb. Integrates chat and email in a single hub that can be used by multiple agents, avoiding the mayhem of trying to share multiple accounts to answer a customer question. Beautifully designed back end and exemplary technical support. Also has a great mobile app.

Redpill Living Inc

Indispensable for our 6+ brands.

Can't imagine trying to run all this without them. GREAT product, FAST service every time, MULTI brand potential, what a deal!

-RedPillLiving
-ShopMAGAZON

Pawtrait.it

This app will change the way you do customer service. I don't think you can find anything better and there is a reason why right now the biggest companies are switching to reamaze.

Customer support is on the top 5 of the entire shopify marketplace.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11