Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Customer support helpdesk with live chat, ticketing, and FAQ

CycloneFPV.com

What can I say except that if you are like me and are hoping to find the right app for your customer support experience to be top notch, this is the way to go! The folks from Re:Amaze are AMAZING to say the least. Support is like no other and the ease of use is beyond what I had imagined! For a small company like mine, that houses thousands of parts and needs to be on point with our customer base, this software is a no-brainer! Go for it! You will be extremely happy!

Active Fitness Company

This app is absolutely beautiful. It's smooth, easy to use, not confusing in the slightest when you have different platforms bringing in support requests. Very impressed!

LuvMyBeard, LLC

What an incredible tool for your business! I made the switch from a self-hosted solution of ladesk to this incredible tool. The way that it integrates with Shopify is amazing.

When dealing with one of your past customers through live chat or from a simple contact you form, you get a detailed look into their past conversations with you, how long they've been a customer, what they purchased, how much they've spent with you, order details, shipping details and much much more. All of this information you have right in front of you while interacting with your customers either live or not.

Not to mention, you also get to use your own custom domain for your help/support desk without the need for web hosting.

Easy integration within your Shopify store without the need to touch any of your theme template files, along with easy customization of the widget to easily match the theme of your website.

Their customer support is great also.

I absolutely enjoy using this tool for my business. https://LuvMyBeard.com

Peinture par numéros

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it.
This is so powerful and time saving.
Amazing app, amazing support, amazing price !!

England's Stove Works, Inc.

ReAmaze has been an integral part of our website since it's launch. Offering an entire CRM suite for our online sales channel with a powerful API ReAmaze has gone above and beyond what we need. Everytime I've approached them with a CS question they have been incredibly helpful, even very intensive questions regarding their API and posting from outside sources.

I would like to see improvements in their knowledge base, for example the ability to nest topics but that is a very small suggestion and one that does not take away from the initial offering.

Very Happy with the service overall.

Rocky Trade Network

awesome, awesome, awesome. This is a great tool to integrate all of your channels and support teams into one place. It was between Re:Amaze and Freshdesk for me.. I was going to choose to use a separate account of the free version of rreshdesk for each of my stores, but if you contact the support team they are happy to work out a reasonable price that suits your needs.

I decided to go with Re:Amaze for my support system because they have been so willing to work with me and my team to get things organized for a reasonable price.

Elevated Faith

Reamaze is by far my favorite support app. My team loves the organization and the awesome features. Their support team is unreal as well! :)

Unmanned Vehicle Technologies

At first, the name Re:amaze was confusing to me, but after being on the platform for two months, it makes perfect sense...it IS amazing!

Our store's average order amount is $5,500 and people don't just spend that kind of money on a whim. Our customers are researchers, they visit our site numerous times before even identifying the product they want. Before Re:amaze, we were using Zendesk's chat tool. It worked, as a chat tool, but our customers needed more than that and truthfully, I didn't know how to identify what our customers needed...but Re:amaze already knew and they had it sitting there ready to go. It's a chat platform in front, and an entire customer support ecosystem in the back. From the live view we are able to see our visitors, where they are from, whether they're already a registered customer in our store, what products they have in their cart, their site history breadcrumbs, etc. Then we're able to selectively interact with them if we see behavior that warrants us reaching out, or, we can build out cues that have the system interact with the customer for us based on page visits, behavior, etc. and it is all 100% customizable through their interface, and can be dug into deeper if you know how to code/program. Never has a little chat bubble in the corner of a site done so much for our business.

Within just a couple of days, I had an entire customer-facing support and communication platform up and running, and running well (I'm OCD and incredibly analytical so a normal personal probably could have done it faster). Within the first 72 hours of being live on the site we had our first sale thanks to Re:amaze making it so easy for our customers to reach us, but it didn't stop there. We had real-time information about the customer and their sale right there inside Re:amaze. The customer was able to view their order status immediately, just furthering that rapport that we previously would have had to work incredibly hard to do.

We've all used an app that was either form over function, function without form or that just flat didn't work. Re:amaze not only has its foundation, its primary function, nailed down but it looks good while doing it. Their chat widget, which they call an embeddable, looks absolutely stunning and it's the zippiest widget we have on our site. Little things like being able to either show the avatar of chat operators who are active or a custom one, to modifying every single piece of text to ensure the verbiage matches your brand. It does all of that and SO much more and they have made it nearly effortless to navigate the admin side of things and make these changes live, in real-time for your customers to use.

An app is only as good as the support system behind it, and yet again, the Re:amaze team has that figured out and they've done it better than some of the multi-billion developers/vendors we've been working with for years and a lot of that has to do with their ability to support you directly through Re:amaze. I haven't had to wait longer than an hour for them to respond to a question, and most of the time they respond within minutes.

We cannot thank the Re:amaze team enough for all they have done to build this product and especially for supporting us so well as we worked to integrate it into our workflow. Thank you, Re:amaze!

Mighty Wallet

Are you kidding me! This is such an amazing app that simplifies all of the multiple channels of customer inputs and feedback all into one simple interface - CRUSHING IT now on my CRM management - Thanks Re:amaze!

Autumn Flow

Outstanding app and support team. This app was a game changer with our customer support team. I highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7