Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Customer service helpdesk with chat automation and chatbots

Nutrusta

Very good experience with Reamaze. Was initially going to use another helpdesk app, but glad we used Reamaze instead. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Lightgliders

We tried several customer service platforms before easily settling on re:amaze. Re:amaze was the only option that allowed us to do everything we wanted and more. We were able to easily integrate with our Shopify store, our payment system for recurring subscriptions, and offer our customers real-time chat and searchable solutions via our fully customized FAQ page/help site. We were also able to pull in all of our customer's data via the Stripe integration and are now using re:amaze as a lite CRM system, making customer service a breeze! In addition, the seamless integration with RingCentral allows us to track, record, and call customers right from the re:amaze app or online platform. We also love how intuitive the app is in conjunction with the online view of the re:amaze portal. Anytime we had a question and reached out to re:amaze support, we received an intelligent and easy-to-apply solution within hours. The price is very reasonable for the array of services you can offer your customers through re:amaze and we would highly recommend it as a customer service solution.

Agron LLC

So an APP is as good as its features right? Well this one not only has great features but it also has a RESPONSIVE team that is eager to help. They welcome feedback and when it makes sense they work to deploy those features. For a company that needs a cost effective and feature rich integration to SHOPIFY this one def is one to look at! Enjoy!

PatternVine

PatternVine.com

Of all the apps you can add to your Shopify store, this one is a MUST! We launched a new site using Shopify, and it's taken off really fast - which is great, but it has brought a slew of inquiries from every corner of our target market. Having a way to effectively respond to inquiries, show when we're "in the office" and when we're away in order to manage response expectations, and having the ability to create a really solid, searchable set of FAQ articles is absolutely invaluable! We are so grateful for this app! Thank you!

Lit Lamp Lights

I'm just starting out dropshipping and have a few stores right now. Using this app to handle my chats and support on all of them in a single account is great!

August 20, 2019

Thanks for reviewing Re:amaze! Dropshipping is a great way to get started in eCommerce. Our Multi-Brand feature was designed specifically for this purpose :) If you have any feedback for us, please remember to reach out to our team by clicking on the ? icon in your Re:amaze account.

PatchPanel

I’ve been a Reamaze customer for just over two weeks now and I must say that it’s not at all what I was expecting. As a business grows, your requirements in your CRM will grow too. There are a TON of platforms to filter through and compare to the rest.

In our most recent search, Reamaze checked all of the right boxes and we gave it a shot. This is where our experience became vastly different from any previous softwares (we’ve used zendesk, live agent, front, and gorgias so far).

I’ve not yet experienced a brand who has been so agile with feedback that they implemented same day software changes for better functionality.

I’ve not yet experienced a brand who will involve you in development changes for a better experience.

To be honest, I’ve not even experienced a brand that said “that’s great feedback, let’s look into it”.

Reamaze has done all of the above and truly helped us provide an even better customer experience.

Oh, and they built a plan based on my needs that ultimately saved me a few hundred extra dollars per month.

Looking forward to the future with these guys and gals.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We set very high standards for our teams when it comes to customer service (you know, since we build customer service tools and all...). We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team on new features!

Cause Me Pretty

Just started out my store and Marvin was extremely helpful in not only helping me get set up but also providing tips and strategies on how to succeed and also extending my trial since I haven't had much time to set things up yet.

Extremely impressed with the amazing customer support and going out of the way to help me.

August 15, 2019

Marvin is pretty awesome! As is the rest of our team :) If you ever need help with anything, just reach out. We can always hop on a call to discuss your plans.

Sidekick

We switched from our current platform to Re:amaze and are happy with our decision. support from the company has been great and they were happy to work with us to meet our needs. The platform itself works great and we have had very few issues. I look forward to continuing with Re:amaze in the future and leveraging more of what they have to offer.

August 15, 2019

This is truly great to hear! Our platform's stability and performance are of the utmost importance. In addition, we have a very passionate team here that is dedicated to building great features for you all and assisting with the onboarding process. Please reach out if you ever need anything :)

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Awesome platform. So easy to use, great value and saves me hours every week. No more constantly flitting between different social media channels, we take care of all the customer service stuff either on the web or using the mobile app, all in one place. It's a great integration with Shopify too, pulls any conversations you've had in the past, any current or previous orders are also pulled through. Makes everything so much easier. We're huge fans here at Foundry Coffee Roasters. 10/10

August 15, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us! Shopify is a great platform and we have future upgrades planned out to take advantage of the new Products API. Make sure to check those out when they make their way into your account :) PS. We're a bit jealous of the weather in Sheffield right now. San Jose, CA is too hot!

Sankofa Edition™

This is exactly what we have needed. It does everything you can ask for in a CRM and best of all the customer service is awesome!

August 15, 2019

We're glad you found the perfect helpdesk and CRM platform! We remember chatting to your team a few weeks back about the unassign feature actually :) Thank you for the review and let us know if we can do more to help!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9