Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

AUSTRO

We have been using this application for couple of weeks. The integration was so easy and it is backed by a nice tech team.

UMade

Great app! It runs smoothly. We can manage conversations from different stores (under the same brand) together with this app. Highly recommended!

www.holz-modell.de

I was looking for a help desk system so that I could optimize customer support. I was not so much interested in chat as in a centralized view of customers (IG, FB, Mail, Shopify, Chat) and their problems. This is the only way I can best help. Now I'm excited about chat, FAQ, shopify integration, workflows, intents etc. There is still a lot I want to discover and use, but there is still time before peak season. One star deduction. Why? Price. I would like to see more tiered pricing. My 1-level support doesn't need all the features by a long shot, but I still have to pay per user for the full package. Unfortunately that does not fit! I think Re:Amaze and I need to talk about this again. Can I still recommend it? Absolutely! Once you have a significant amount of customers and orders, you need it.

March 26, 2021

Hello! Thank you for the candid review :) Please message us through your account and we'd be more than happy to discuss our volume based pricing with you or perhaps work with you on a custom plan. Just mention this review and our support team will know how to redirect you.

Tahoor Store

The best of the best support desk / chat systems I have used. The most amazing thing with Reamaze was the ability to add multiple brands for a very very low cost. I have all my brands in one dashboard, and never miss a single customer query. Since it's connected to shopify, it gives me all info about a customer who I am talking to. Amazing job guys!

Aria Lattner

The absolute best support app BY FAR! I have used Gorgais, Intercom, ZenDesk, and MANY others... Nothing comes close to Reamaze. Not only is the product itself significantly better, but most importantly, the support is INCREDIBLE!!! By far the best support I have ever received from any piece of software in my 25+ year career! Use Reamaze, you will not regret it!!! It's not just better for the money -- it is just plain better!!! Gorgais and the rest do not come close.

Fire Department Coffee

We recently switched to Re:Amaze from another customer service helpdesk application and our experience so far has been great. The support team is so helpful and accommodating. We are happy to have made the switch!

DILMUN

The multichannel experience that Reamaze gives is what we need, especially with the whatsapp number working with Twilio. I´m working on flows and automations to saves us even more time!

BreadVillage

We've been using Reamaze for about half a year now. We love app! Saves us a ton of time. That said, lately we've been getting lots of error messages from their site re overload, page 404, etc. As a result, I posted a 1 star review. Reamaze immediately got in touch with me and the app is running again. They say they had some issues scaling, but that these issues are under control now. Therefore, I am revising my review back to 5 stars, with the hope and understanding that Reamaze will do what it takes to scale their platform without usage interruptions. Customer service is mission-critical, which means that frequent platform outages are not acceptable. Keep up the good work, Reamaze.

February 9, 2021

Thank you for writing this review to hold us accountable. Re:amaze experienced an outage earlier this morning that was caused by network issues from specific service providers. Our team was immediately notified and we made the decision to switch over to alternative providers. Unfortunately, this process incurred a few additional issues, which required us to fully take down the platform in order to bring things back up.

Re:amaze has since recovered and is 100% stable. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused during important work hours. If you have any questions about anything please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Fazenda at Home

Great app. It has all the features we need, and when we can't find anything the support team is at hand and ready to help.

Alexander Francis

After trialling several CMS systems we've settled in and paid for this one. Really pleased with it. Sleek interface, easy to set up, navigate, and use. Lots of updates improving what they offer. Their live chat helpers are really helpful too and take the time to answer your questions thoroughly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17