Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Customer service helpdesk with chat automation and chatbots

Caraway

Excellent all round. The support as well is phenomenal, answering every question in detail and showing so much interest and care. Would recommend this CS platform to everyone!

Holsters Shop

Consider it as your default support system. Once you have this, your support is of top level. Easy to configure & saves a ton of time mine. Excellent APP 5/5

FB-Sport

The APP was recommended by one of my friends. I frown upon the suggestion at first. Yesterday, out of nowhere, I added this APP to my store, and wow, I just hated myself that I did not get the APP sooner. It is not just simply a chat tool, it is much more powerful that you can imagine. I'd say, it is a gold mine, in which you could find out many features that are extremely useful to your marketing program. To sum up, it is worthy adding it to your store, and you will not regret. Highly recommended.

1776 United

Reamaze has been a game-changer for our small customer service team. We went from Zendesk to this, zendesk is good but was overly complicated and had an outdated UI when we left. Reamaze is simple, clean, easy to use, and still powerful. Live chat and FAQ knowledgebase is very handy and being able to quickly look at reporting metrics on how our agents are doing has helped us maintain an incredible customer service satisfaction rating. Our customers love it, they love us, and remaze has been critical in achieving that.

JULAHAS

Simple and effective. Help tutorials make it easy to navigate the app. Keep it up, good work.... :)

zugopet

Amazing app, and great customer service! Thank you for giving us an awesome experience. Managing our client messages and support system was never easy until we found out about Re:amaze. Great job!

GirlBuys

I have been shopping around for a Customer Support app for a while now. I went through many and all of them had their attributes. However, Re:amaze just ticked all the boxes. I am still learning the app, but from what i have seen so far is that it is easy and user friendly and that is what i wanted. I do not have the time to learn intricate settings. Re:amaze fits all my needs. Thank you, i recommend.

Nutrusta

Very good experience with Reamaze. Was initially going to use another helpdesk app, but glad we used Reamaze instead. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Lightgliders

We tried several customer service platforms before easily settling on re:amaze. Re:amaze was the only option that allowed us to do everything we wanted and more. We were able to easily integrate with our Shopify store, our payment system for recurring subscriptions, and offer our customers real-time chat and searchable solutions via our fully customized FAQ page/help site. We were also able to pull in all of our customer's data via the Stripe integration and are now using re:amaze as a lite CRM system, making customer service a breeze! In addition, the seamless integration with RingCentral allows us to track, record, and call customers right from the re:amaze app or online platform. We also love how intuitive the app is in conjunction with the online view of the re:amaze portal. Anytime we had a question and reached out to re:amaze support, we received an intelligent and easy-to-apply solution within hours. The price is very reasonable for the array of services you can offer your customers through re:amaze and we would highly recommend it as a customer service solution.

Agron LLC

So an APP is as good as its features right? Well this one not only has great features but it also has a RESPONSIVE team that is eager to help. They welcome feedback and when it makes sense they work to deploy those features. For a company that needs a cost effective and feature rich integration to SHOPIFY this one def is one to look at! Enjoy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10