Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Venum

LOVE their customer support. They are always helpful when we have questions about our chatbots and respond very quickly.

Her Pony

Most amazing customer support app in Shopify. Seamless integration and amazing features. Support is always there to help with setup. Highly recommend.

WOWGO BOARD

Their customer service is amazing! They are helpful! They can answer my question quickly, good job!!

Ipurgatory, LLC

Love Re:Amaze. Always answer questions and make sure you understand everything. Love that almost everything you need for customer service is at your fingertips for low cost amounts. At the moment it's a 4 star because I'm having issues with the Facebook Integration and we don't know if it's their API or something to do with my account.

January 11, 2021

Thank you for leaving a review! Issues with Facebook can be caused by a variety of factors including authentication and API rate limits on Facebook's side. Please reach out to our support team and we'd love to help you figure things out!

The Wander Club

Reamaze has become an integral part of running our e-commerce business! It has made managing our customer service and social media responses so much more efficient and we can't imagine helping our customers without it. The most helpful feature for us is having all of the customer's information (order #, tracking number, past correspondences, etc.) on the same window as the email so that we can quickly and effectively help our customers without having to go to other websites to gather that information. Reamaze is also very cost effective compared to other similar platforms. It might not have the prettiest design but functionally it can hang with the top platforms. 5 stars, hands down!

Herz Juwel

At first i was a bit overwhelmed with the Interface but once i understood the value of all the different options and got used to it. This App boosted our Customer service expirience from an 8/10 to an absolute 11/10! Thank you!

BIGTENT

We have been with re-amaze for around 3 weeks now, and I would say that their customer service is great! Every time I have a question or doubt they respond in a very kind and quick way.
Also, the way to set it up is very friendly and easy. There a lot of content and information to learn how to work with it.

Famous Follower

Awesome product and first-rate customer support service! I highly recommend you try this app. It solved all my problems and helps a lot with communication with customers.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

I highly recommend Reamaze. The feature set are great and it has outstanding customer support. Staff is amazing.

Sound Sandbox

Wow! Tightest integration with Shopify I've seen yet. Over the years we went from FreshDesk to Zendesk to HelpScout and now this app. Every function and detail is so thoroughly thought through and support is responsive. We're done looking for the perfect help desk software for our small business, found it. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16