Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Customer service, chatbot, chat support, ticketing, CRM, FAQ

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Moderno Collections

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Probably the best CRM for Shopify. We like the user-based pricing model. We also like that it connects to our Socials.

Clear Within

Reamaze is the perfect tool for any business looking to make customer communication more seamless at an affordable cost. It's super easy to use, get started, and manage - plus, their customer support is A+.

Bloom Audio

Excellent customer service tool. We went from a segmented 3rd party chat, e-mail and social media support model to re:Amaze. We tried Gorgias initially but wound up with re:Amaze instead. Gorgias was great for novice users and made for an easy kick-off. But for the more mature integrator with a technical background, re:Amaze came with way more features. Support is PHENOMINAL. They are literally a quick chat away. RARELY could they not provide an answer on the spot, and all escalations were handled timely and professionally. While not perfect (no one is), feature requests (such as unique notifications per incoming channel) are well-received. The only downside I could add is potentially the price. For us, it's reasonable, but I am sure for a larger organization that per-seat cost would be tough. Truthfully, for the product and service, it's completely reasonable. So if you aren't a complete tech-newb, re:Amaze is the best. If your technical competency is very weak, you may struggle in the beginning.

Trek Light Gear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Reamaze has been a great fit for our store. We moved over from Freshdesk and did a lot of research on the competition. The built-in and completely integrated KB is a game-changer, it helps offer suggestions from your FAQ before you need to get a live person involved in support. Like any heavily integrated app you're bound to need some help & support along the way, and the Reamaze support (live chat with quick response times) has been incredible every step of the way. An easy 5 Stars for us!

London Hair Architects

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent software. Has saved us hundreds of hours so far and the user interface is amazing. Really a life saver. I would recommend this to any Shopify store looking to automate their customer service.

HAUTTIEF

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Cant recommend the Customer Help Sites. When you create articles and upload pictures, after some time alle uploaded pictures are removed and show up with a broken link! This has happend before, they said they have fixed the issue and now it has happend again to most of my articles which I have created because I trusted them after they had fixed the issue. I lost so much working hours and I didnt saved these pictures for the articles! Becuase they were screenshots!!!! I quess I lost 48 hours of work or more! I am speechless! I cant understand why they are offering a Help Site which is not even working properly. I don't trust their service at all anymore! When you programming something you shouldn't publish beta versions to the users!!!!!!!!! Why should I still create articles when the pictures might get delete after time? This is scary! Nobody will create an articles because of this anymore! I am so done with my nevers because now I need to create these articles again. But I am the CEO of the company and you can imagen that time is so tight for me! How can I get my time back????

February 16, 2022

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience! We do our best to provide a high-quality product with top-tier support, and this was not the case here. We take these complaints very seriously, and I have relayed this to our development team to ensure that we're doing thorough testing before implementing new updates to the platform.

I also had a team member follow up in the existing thread with you to address this situation. Feel free to reply to our email if you'd like to discuss this further.

Fest Flags

Time spent using app About 2 years

5 star service. 5 star App. Super helpful staff. Overwhelming at first but they really walk you thru it! Thank you!

Bi-Rite Market

Best variety of pricing options out there. We are seasonal and needed lots of users, so the volume-based plan is great. Very intuitive, my team picked it up with very little training. Excellent for managing e-mail as well.

Kalk Store

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Super great APP and BETTER SUPPORT! 100% Recommended
We move from Zendesk to Reamaze and we never look back!

Beautycoon Germany

Location Germany

Really good and easy app. Fast setup and professional look also for the chat widget. Emails with a easy professional html look without any code required. Fast supportteam for any questions.