Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Customer service, chatbot, live chat, ticketing, FAQ platform

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Kalk Store

Super great APP and BETTER SUPPORT! 100% Recommended
We move from Zendesk to Reamaze and we never look back!

Beautycoon Germany

Really good and easy app. Fast setup and professional look also for the chat widget. Emails with a easy professional html look without any code required. Fast supportteam for any questions.

L-COMPLEX

I was at first supper happy, the application has soma small features that I really miss and some that really work well.. But the worst is, as soon as there is any pressure on the Sales / Support page the website and the app break's down.. apparently a Black Friday sale was to much for the server to handle.. An the site is down... This is the worst timing ever... If I can not offer my costumers support because Reamaze support software and Website dose not work this is the worst of all scenarios.. I even tried to reach out to the Reamaze team to sort this our.... But sadly without any success, since also their page seams to be down.. Not a very trust building issue..

November 30, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a candid review. We're sorry the outage affected your ability to support customers. As a customer messaging application, we understand how important it is to build trust with customers. The outage was caused by a specific real time dashboard that is used to help our customers track website visitors. The issue has been identified and we're working to scale the application better. We will have our customer care team reach out to you personally to make things right.

Beloved Shirts

Kathy is VERY friendly and very proactive in resolving our concerns. :)
She is always making sure that all issues are addressed.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Pistils Nursery

We love reamaze! Their support is fantastic, and very responsive to feature requests. It's perfect for our business.

Venetto Design

Amazing app, we have been using it for almost a year and never had any issues. Customer service is quick and very helpful!

everycake.co.uk

it's an amazing support system, it takes quite a lot of time to set up but once you do it's worth every penny and it is build for an online shop so you can send product links from the system easily as well as creating customers and create orders without leaving the platform.

701 Hoodies

Love that it brings all my convos to one place. Saves me so much time, and time is money! Wish the software looked a teeny bit cleaner, but I'm just really picky... I'm not paying $60/month for a cleaner layout (*cough cough, Gorgias)... this does everything Gorgias can do, for cheaper!

Urban Plant Growers

I've used Reamaze for two years now for urbanplantgrowers.com. The software is amazing, it integrates well with shopify and some of the other apps that we use. The system is logical and easy to use, with a huge amount of capability in Machine learning and automation (you just need to invest some time into building it out). The help team is super fast and really helpful, Looking forward to continuing to use it in the future!