Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Customer service, chatbot, chat support, ticketing, CRM, FAQ

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Locobeauty

Time spent using app About 5 years

We should've used this app earlier. Setting up channel for each sales channel is very helpful. This app has almost everything for the customer service. Their support is awesome too. I want to give them 10 stars, if it's possible. Thank you for saving our time.

Desert Naturals

Loving this app -- we've used all the other help desk web apps on the market, and recently switched to Reamaze, and we're blown away. This is the app we've been looking for in terms of bringing everything together into a single app. No need to have your support staff logged into 3 different apps just to monitor support, chat and social media activity. Highly recommended.

Funky Moose Records

Time spent using app About 4 years

I've been with Reamaze for a long time, basically since their inception. The software does its job perfectly without fluff and tools nobody uses.
The integration with Shopify is great. When I get emails from customers, I can see at a glance if, what and when they ordered something.
The integrated chat is a bonus. It could use a little polishing, but the staff promised me they're working on that.

Still worth 5 stars.

Update January 2018: Reamaze keeps adding rockstar features and the integration with Shopify is getting deeper with every update.
You're not doing yourself a favour by choosing a cheaper solution than Reamaze. Period.

Fresh Patch

Great program -- we are very happy with Reamaze

Anactofdogstore

An extraordinary platform that integrates all of your comment feeds, live chats and customer support emails on one page! It is smart and sophisticated and gives the customer a way to reach you from so many places and allows you to be available in an instant and give great service to your loyal and new customers. Customer support armed me with the know-how to get started and showed great patience as I was learning. Re:amaze Rocks!

GroomStand

Time spent using app Over 5 years

One of the best customer support apps on the market (and we've tried them all). The support is top notch too. I'm hoping they launch an iOS app so we could easily handle support on our mobile devices.

Chocolatiers

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Finally , an app that allows us to respond to queries quickly and get an overview of how we perform in replying to them.

Raw Generation Juices

Time spent using app About 1 year

We have used other CS apps before and this one is by far the best. Also, support is super fast and always helpful. Highly recommend!

The Brothers Cut

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

great app, has helped us consolidate and significantly improve our stakeholder comms - awesome tools and an ultra responsive and very cool support crew

great value

Resortique

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 3 years

So far, so great. I came across this app early on in my build for our new e-shop (open end of June ... plug) and although I've not yet used it in anger I have to say I'm more than impressed; it has all the angles covered for me. I particularly like the tie in between customer service questions which, if relevant, can morph into a knowledgebase question which I post from the app to my knowledgebase page in seconds. Love it. In this current trend of "beautiful software" (Shopify, Xero, Tradegecko etc) I'd add Reamaze to this list. Almost. A little more tarting up of the user interface would get it there. Meanwhile, a great tool for customer service ... which is what it's all about at the end of the day.