4.7
October 6, 2017

great app! we use their knowledgebase feature as well. great support as well. no brainer!

Diamond Pride
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 6 years
September 27, 2017

Reamaze is fantastic. The app is very powerful and easy to implement. Their customer service team is really responsive, and have even added features based on our suggestions. Highly recommend!

Renee Rouleau Quiz
September 22, 2017

I cannot say enough not only for the Reamaze service, but their customer service. They always help me until I get everything resolved.

Do not hesitate to use Reamaze....seriously!

Kenneth Holland

Sports Watch Shop
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 14, 2017

If I could give this app 100 stars I wouldn't hesitate.
From features to their support this app has been the most amazing app experience I have ever used in my store and I have used a lot of apps in my days.

Wow! Seriously words can't explain how happy and easy this app has made our life in the company. Combining all CS in one place and being able to manage it all, support right there to help you straight away with no delays, taking on board suggestions and implementing it LESS THEN A WEEK!

Thank you so much to all the team at Remaze for such an awesome app! Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing this app climb to the number 1 spot in Shopify app store no doubt!

Catchtopia
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 3, 2017

The best support app we have used. Very easy to setup and packed with features. Highly recommended.

Zasttra Com
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
August 3, 2017

Awesome app and very easy to use.

Beach Diva
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 31, 2017

Prompt response and speedy solutions! Thank you so much for assisting us to our small problem. Kudos to your team!

Tredyu
Hong Kong SAR
April 6, 2017

Nobody enjoys customer service. When I want to bang out CS in the morning I just want to see a list of messages and easy workflow to watch them disappear. This does it perfectly. Especially if you have multiple shopify stores, sell on other ecom channels, or CS coming in from multiple sources, this is the CRM for you. And development is all over it, squashing bugs like housewife holding two cans of RAID. Get it now before they start pricing for value.

Thermikusa
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 6, 2017

We are huge fans of Reamaze. The functionality, implementation and extremely knowledgeable, helpful and fast support team are absolutely an amazing combination. Reamaze is by far the most valuable tool we use on a daily basis.

The Christmas Light Emporium
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 28, 2017

Awesome tool for customer service; let's you create templated responses you can click on for frequently asked questions or problems and has a workflow for when things get busy. Well worth it!

Randysalars