Rebuy Personalization Engine , 424 reviews

4.9
April 14, 2021

Incredibly impressed with this app and the amazing support team over at Rebuy! Would highly recommend!

Little Sleepies
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 14, 2021

5 star tech support that helps within minutes -- much appreciate the help and patience with new customers!

Queen & Co
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 14, 2021

Creative solutions to upsell and cross sell. Support team is very helpful and responsive as well! Would recommend

Rowan, Inc.
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 13, 2021

A+, great great great customer service! Thanks to John and Dylan for their help with the app setup. Would strongly recommend it!

BulbAmerica
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited April 6, 2021

Great customer service by Jordan S.! He went out of his way to assist me in a timely manner. Super impressed! Sometimes I have experienced some wait time/bad communication but Jordan is fantastic.

Blue Steel Jewelry
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 31, 2021

One of the must have apps to add to your store. We are only a couple of weeks in and it has been a solid addition to our site. The support team has gone above and beyond to help us get set up. Strauss is a stud and has been awesome to work with. 100% recommend this app and the team behind it.

Andar
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 29, 2021

Rebuy is tremendous. The Rebuy app drives significant, double-digit increases in AOV for our store. The Rebuy team is always responsive and available to help optimize and tweak things for our store at a moment's notice. I cannot speak highly of both the app and the team. John and his team of dev's are top notch. If you're not using Rebuy, you are leaving money on the table!

disco
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 26, 2021

Rebuy was extremely simple to setup and implement immediately! Their team provides exceptional customer support and is available to help anytime - amazing communication.

theory11
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited December 7, 2022

We started with Rebuy in early 2021 when we had Strauss help us get it all set up. It’s been phenomenal for increasing AOV. Then, we did a major website update I needed Rebuy help! Rebuy was on the spot with their Live Tech team on BLACK FRIDAY! I got the help I needed for BFCM, and then I was lucky enough to get a call scheduled with Rich so I could learn all the NEW features Rebuy has built since early 2021 [because they have TONS OF NEW features]. Let me say: Everyone NEEDS a Rich to help you max out your value with Rebuy. He’s smart, funny, quick, and MAN, he can teach you how to leverage Rebuy FAST! Get Rebuy and then sit back and be amazed at their Tech team, service, knowledge, and increased AOV!

Holistic Habitat
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Rebuy replied March 25, 2021

Wait and watch the money bags 💰 flow in! Yahoo! Your customers will greatly appreciate the heightened UX and on site personalization and will certainly buy more as a result and appreciate the upgraded UX! Let's go! 🐎

March 24, 2021

The product is not incredibly well thought out I can hardly believe it. We have used TONS of different shopify apps and this one gets the job done! What's better than the app? The team! Super helpful, responsive and they really do care that things go well for you. 50 Stars for these guys!

Mission Meats
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rebuy replied March 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a 5 star review. Working hard on the daily for youuuuuuuuuu. Thank you! We will continue to massively improve the app too to help supercharge every element of your online business as much as possible! 🤙