4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance average order value and conversion rates, leading to immediate revenue growth. It offers features like upselling, cross-selling, smart cart, post-purchase offers, and AI recommendations. The customizable widgets allow for a personalized shopping experience. Despite some initial setup challenges and pricing concerns, many find it a worthwhile investment. The app's customer support is frequently praised for its responsiveness and expertise, with some merchants noting an increase in customer lifetime value due to its ability to convert single purchases into subscriptions.

Edited October 7, 2020

Had a question about getting this setup with ARPU and John helped me get it settled in no time. Really excited to see how I can use ReBuy with everything else we are doing!

Bambu Earth
10 months using the app
Rebuy replied October 16, 2020

Cheers! Let’s keep it going! And thanks for sharing this feedback!! 🙏

December 5, 2022

We use this application mainly for the lovely cart. We have had several promotions where we were unsure how to implement them in our cart, but Diana was so lovely and helped us many times achieving our perfect look. Really quick, easy, user-friendly and above all, amazing customer service!!! Really recommend this application!

Lait de Soja
Netherlands
Rebuy replied December 5, 2022

Hi Lait de Soja Team!

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to see that you are enjoying Rebuy!

We look forward to seeing your ROI grow with further optimizations :-)

April 17, 2020

The app is great and very flexible. The team behind is a huge help every time we need some quick modification or changes in the front end or backend. They are super fast in reply which is one of the best things about this team, so you can always rely on them for any changes or updates you might need.

Kettle & Fire
Rebuy replied April 17, 2020

Congrats on the custom API based integration in your cart flyout! The install looks amazing! Nice work! Let's continue to build out more API-based integrations site wide. Keep us posted and keep in touch. Thank again for the positive feedback and five star review. We appreciate it!! 🙏

October 4, 2022

I use this app to help me with upselling of a product. I came across this app and it has really help me with sale. I did a upgrade on my theme and I lost this app when I noticed I contact the Rebuy Support and got a fast reply from Christian. Christian worked with me for a couple days to make sure it would work on the new theme. I must say he did a great job I'm so happy and I would recommend this app to anyone who is looking for great support and a great upsell app.

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers
Rebuy replied October 4, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are so happy that you are having a great experience with Rebuy and we are excited to see your future success!

December 9, 2022

Very powerfull app offering great cross-sell and upsell features (in the cart, the checkout, on product pages...). And bonus : amazing support team, very efficient and helpful.

SPRiNG
France
Rebuy replied December 9, 2022

Terrific! THANK YOU for sharing your positive experience! This make such a huge difference to our team and our business. We are thrilled to get the chance to work with you and your brand. So again, THANK YOU! 💥 🙏

October 14, 2022

Great app and service. You can't beat the functionality and support of this product. One of the best out there.

WP Standard
Rebuy replied October 15, 2022

Thanks so much for the review! We are excited that you are having a great experience with the app and our support team. We look forward to watching your continued success with Rebuy!!

October 15, 2021

Just launched Rebuy on our site, Ohlolly.com, with the help of Zach and Nick. Zach's tech support is super thorough and speedy. Nick is full of great ideas. Looking forward to seeing our AOV jump up. Thanks Rebuy!

OHLOLLY
July 13, 2021

There are 2 amazing things about this app. The first one is the actual usefulness of it; great features and easy to use. A must have for any store owners. The second one is the customer service team; i've never seen any business have this much responsiveness and transparency in their communication. These guys care about their customers and products and it shows!

KaseMe
January 18, 2022

Rebuy is a fantastic way to offer upsells and a better cart experience. It was was super easy to install, and it's easy to implement new features and customize to your needs. The support staff is awesome—always helpful and extremely timely.

Kion
Edited July 25, 2022

We have been able to easily do some promotions that were very difficult in the past with automatically adding free gifts to orders. We are also seeing a huge uplift with the smart cart and ai recommendations!

SILCA