Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Best Online Consumer

Really love this app. It adds a new level of customer interaction enabling them to shop within Messenger, go back to their carts - Last couple of days it recovered $30 for me - so off to a good start :)

Update 2/20/17:
Support reviewed my request and solved my issue - capture rate is climbing - already at 68% for the day!
Their team worked with Facebook to diagnose the problem and solved it! VERY Satisfied they worked to resolve this issue!

Update 2/13/18:
Capture rate of my abandon carts is TERRIBLE - 25%
My traffic is from Facebook - Pre-checked widget
There is an issue and support is giving me a run around and not addressing it.
Very, very disappointed because it's a great app - IF it works. Unfortunate I haven't had the same experience as the other reviewers,

November 6, 2019

Thank you for your honest and detailed review, we really appreciate it!
Please know that since April 9, the pre-check has been removed completely by Facebook, because there have been simply too many sites that were subscribing customers without their knowledge which led to a lot of spam messages being sent in Messenger.
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team who is happy to help you optimize your Recart account and enhance your Messenger Marketing strategy. :)

Teeever

Good for abandoned cart. Nice to use for messenger. Easy to use

Corgi Additct

Really great apps! I love the abandoned cart feature, it's very helpful! 100% recommendation for everyone

Thatsolit

Awesome concept. really work on fb ads. 2 thumbs up.

Brackitz

Very impressed with the easily changed templates. Love the analytics

Scented Treasures Usa

Super easy to get running and it's already converting abandon carts into sales for our store. The ui is clean and the pricing is fair. Thanks recart

Beanchor

Amazing application! I can not live without it ! thank you very much

My Family Rules

So far looking good. Still testing it out on my store to see if it can achieve what I want. Ben has been fantastic. Very responsive and helpful in getting me up and running. I'll leave a fuller review once I've finished but so far so good and lots of promised new features on the way.Keep up the good work guys!

Opticalbazaar

Good app..nice features..i hope it will work for my store.

Camping Cartel

Great app! Works really well and have had positive feedback. Thank you!