Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing | Reviews

by Recart

Two-tap Popup, Highly Engaging Automations and Campaigns

Tailwags

So far seems to be working well, but needing to figure out how to use for more recovery.

Themotherland Online

After installing within 3 hours captured two abandoned carts. I was pleasantly surprised AND installation was almost too easy.

Trackside Hobby

So far so good. Like the ghost feature. Has recovered 1 sale for me already in the first 10 day

Maggie Souzzi Shop

Great App! Been reffered to me by a friend but looks awesome already. You should have this in your store.

Thegardengates

I have sued a lot of abandoned cart products over the years. Build one myself as well. This is a simple straight forward product that delivers results. I love the " add email to cart "popup modal to " catch the ghost "

Keep it coming. I also love the " Christmas Egg "...

Chad

Etopgadgets

Amazing and great app!
Looking forward to be using this app for the next month for testing.

Garibaldi General

I'm really impressed with the detail given in the dashboard on this app, and the number of options available to capture and retain customers. Very impressive!

I was a little concerned to capture my customer's email before the cart as that is not conventional, but I'm giving it a try and it is entirely optional, so I'll just turn it off if need be. The support team assures me that it really does work though, I can't wait to see!

Awesome app!

N E E T G E A R

So far the absolute best app I've used for cart recovery, hands down. It honestly is the only one that truly captures all abandoned checkouts. Shopify's default cart recovery only gets maybe around 30% of them from my experience. Plus, the emails are SUPER easy to edit and very innovative. So far, I could potentially recover $3,000 in lost revenue. Loving this app!

Woodenearrings

Still waiting for disclosure of privacy policy.....

niffty, but needs some work on making captured emails and customer data integrate to the shopify native dashboard and customer info data base. has a few errors with cookie functionality issues, but otherwise it does make a pop up captures customer data and try to retrieve that sale. cart link functionality has a cookie issue with not actually repopulating the customer's saved cart, but simply leading them to a check out page, wherein that cart is lost if the customer tries to edit it. otherwise its neat and makes pretty great abandoned cart recapture emails.

Tshirtdesing

I recommend this app to everyone, it is very useful.