Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing | Reviews

by Recart

Two-tap Popup, Highly Engaging Automations and Campaigns

My Lofti

10/10 This is a must-have app. I didn't know that all abandonment apps only captures checkout abandoners. (Check yours!) This one captures all cart abandoners, who didn't even reached the checkout. I literally doubled my sales from abandoned carts with this app.

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

The customer service here is 10/10. Get this app. It's really worth it and much needed.

Shopcaseboss

Soma and the GhostMonitor team helped me to get my new store's cart abandonment emails back online after a hiccup. I have this app on 3 of my other stores, and am very happy with the app and awesome support. Recommend you try it out!

The Hardcore Toy Shop

Rather I missed something in setup. It seemed to only work 1/4 %. In fact, I know it missed 2 abandoned carts. Willing to give it another go.

Proda Hu

We had a lot problem with cart abandoners... Some of them terminate their process after providing their email addresses but most of them just put something in their cart and stop the process even before giving their email because they don't reach checkout. GhostMonitor catches their emails before they go to checkout so we can reach more cart abandoners than using Shopify's built in abandoned cart feature. Instant get!

Evileve

I'm just using it for a few days but it seems to be very useful and easy-to-use

Univrzoom

I haven't dug too much into GhostMonitor yet, but it has a bunch of good features so far! Definitely worth the investment!

Okni

I just tried this out and it seems pretty useful. I love the idea to capture all cart abandoners. Some of you will hate, some of you will love it but I definitely recommend to try it.

1 2 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 550 Next