Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ BFCM Pro | Reviews

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Bruna

Love it!!! Great support! And very easy to install! It helps us to make a real atmosphere of movement at our store with real data :) Arya from Support was really helpful and kind :)

Little Kids Business

I had great customer service while setting this app up. It was really Easy Peasy for someone with limited skills.

Haliajewels

Customer Care always kind :) Super appreciated. I use it in my store and it works very well. I suggest to try this app at least!

Tanzstore

Very good app, work instantly and the sales team is amazing, they responded to my request in a very quick manner. I highly recommend it.

D'COR HOUSE

Ainda não usei o aplicativo, mas parece muito bom a sua funcionalidade tenho boas avalições de quem já o usou por isso estou testando.

November 27, 2021

We are glad that you already have good feedback on the app from the others. We'd suggest you to share your review of the app when you have experienced it on your store.

We hope app will help you achieve your goals and our 24/7 live chat support team is ready to answer any questions of yours. Cheers!

Minimal-Trends

I used this app and according to me the user interface is really good. it helped me increase my sales

Olla Bowls

very good app and super friendly and fast support, we recommend this app! thank you so much for helping us

Your Smart Shoppe™

I just got much help from Arya. She was super friendly and very helpful. It was a great pleasure to deal with the support team here. Thank you! Also, the app works great and really does help with conversions. I am a happy customer thus far.

BioMagnetic Sport

I used the chat feature on the app and the customer service was phenomenal. I spoke with Daniel and they helped me with an issue straight away. Was honestly blown away at the service.

Foxfans Custom Ring

This app is awesome, and the customer service excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 363 364