Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

PrachtProduct

When you are looking for a good review app, you don't have to look any further, Great app, helps increase sales. I recommend it

wdlracing

Impressive user interface and nice customization options. Worked immediately. Does not currently have all of the features advertised and every time a user goes to a new page the sales pop ups repeat from the beginning unless you choose the random pop-up option.

Would like to see the app remember what notifications it's shown the customer so far so the customer doesn't see the same thing over and over again as they browse the site.

Beauty wizard

i ussed app and help me awesome notifications
recommendeet app
write reviw social pop sales pops

Muscularity

Very usefull app. I am a beginner when it comes to building websites. Very thankful that I got a opportunity to use this app for free.

Seclusic

I used this app and it was pretty helpful, as it got me the right attention especially because it's free allowed me to greatly increase conversions. got proof as well lol

Ala Feminina

Exceeeeeeeeeleeeeente app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats And Dogs Life 2.0

Excellent application I really liked its interface and I would like them to make more applications that are free and excellent like this application that I have seen now I like its interface What it looks like how it is used for free great I recommend it 100%

Loja cubo criativo

ótimooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

giftshopt

nice app thank you Increase conversion and subscribers with 100% customizable email popups very nice

Top Watch US

I love this app! I use it on my Shopify website, and it really does wonders. I recommend it to everyone.

April 3, 2020

We loved your review. We're thankful that you took time to share it with us and the Shopify community. Thanks for the recommendation!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 156 157