Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

Tap It's Yours

great app
clear
does what it says on the tin
its free that's a bonus
will recommend
hate that I have to write this long review to submit but its a good product

MP_Apparel PH

Sales notifications are effective in increasing sales. Even shows revenue generated! 100% recommend!

sitomi

Very fast get answer for help. Will continue use this app again. Many function can insert for my website and help to improve my product for customer.

The Afropolitan Shop

Love it, it gives great social proof for my visitors from prior customers. I also like their "hurry x amount left" notification.

Eyebrouw - Número 1 em portugal

Very good app for the fomo of customers, this bring a lot of conversions and more sales.I love it thanks sales pop

Ella + Brooks Co.

Great app and great prompt customer service from Ross. Would definitely recommend this app to help your shop!

Vumwi

Thank you for this Great app , great support team
always ready to help. Thank you to Arya from the team

The Acupressure Mat

Great app and great support team always ready to help. Solved my minor issue straight away. Highly recommend! Thank you to Arya from the team.

July 27, 2021

We're happy to read that our support team was quick to help you sort out things. Thank you so much for the great review and recommending the app.

No somos malvados, somos desgraciados.

I had some doubts about the sale notifications and the support team helped me, very satisfied with the help (Chris in my case). I also asked if we could use the city or state for the title of the notifications but unfortunatedly they are still working on it. Hope to know when it is released!

Marris Fashion

nice app. i just started using it. hopefully it can help me to achieve my goal of sale, i recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 336 337