Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sale Pop urgency, Social Proof, Sales Popup, Sale Notification

K&M Necklace

it was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adore Me Kids Boutique

I like this, so far. You can't beat what it features for NO COST. I wish there was a way to put them in order or rearrange the purchases to show what comes first. Also, each page you click on, the cycle starts over again, I wish it went through one full cycle of purchases.

Warriors squad

Nice and Free app very ussefull in Shopify so i must continue cheching for full usage of it, for now recomended

Cosmetics palace

Nice app for my first shop with Shopify. I recommend this app for new shops. It's very easy to work with this app.

Conejo Loco

LOOK AMAZING AND FREE i love this apppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Trim Buddies LLC

Perfect app, does exactly what it says and has some nice options built-in. THANK YOU!! must-have for every store.

Ibikemirrors

Fantastic, just what I needed, easy to setup and adjust, much safer than without one like this. I had to look back when I needed to turn, now I just need to peek at the mirror to make sure when it’s safe to turn, much much safer!

Exclusive Method

GREAT App it helped me increase my sales by a lot. This app is totally 100% worth the download plus its free.

ModernTech2.0

Amazing app, its free and very easy to install. i highly recommend. so far so good, it help me to drive more customers

Consistency

So far so good. Easy integration with mobile and work website on desktop. I haven't cracked it open entirely but so far its working well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 130 131