Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

SIRENDEAL

Everything is great, thank you We hope things will always be easy, thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

MichSelber

Its an amazing App. I highly recommend. I havent used it actually but im hoping it works like described...

Queen's Wing

it's really a good app to have....i so much love it
Works perfectly with my store
i suggest every one into e commerce should have it installed as well
This app boost customer confident when buying from your store for the first time.

Outletinow

Great app just that i was looking for!! Programming pop ups never was easier!!
i just loved

Third Citizen

This works really well and is not intrusive at all. The app installed quickly and doesn't slow down the site.

SUPERINKA

Muy buena aplicación, ha sido muy útil. El equipo de soporte contesta los mensajes. Los saludos desde Perú.

GWR Ph

I love using this app. It makes my sales higher than the previous months. Thank you for having free plan.

trendyfonetech.com

a really bad app I saved my delay time to 30 seconds but it keeps changing back to its own from 3 to 4 then back to 5 seconds really annoyed with this app. edit: this app wont let me rate it 1 star.

none other clothing

I just started using but seem's to be pretty good. will add my thoughts again after a month or two.

Last minute Shopping