Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer

Tiertron

Very good experience, really improved the conversion rate of my store
I believe he can bring me considerable profits

OneClick

toop adorei ajudou muito minha loja ehhehheheheheheheheheh tooooop demais agora vai em tmj obgd vlwwww

Alfa Presentes

DJASSAID JASIODJASIOJD ASJDIOAS JDASJD AS IADJD AJIOD JASIOD JASIOD JASIO DJJDIASOJDAISOJD ASIOJ DIASOJD IASOJDI

ZeroStresse

I'm starting to use today! I look forward to having a great performance, I hope you continue with the free plan ,,,

elkeinzz

Great App , FREE !! YaY , REALLY HELP CONVERSION RATE. Easy to use and customize also.Social proof is the king !

HWBking

I really like how this app worx! and best of all .. it's FREE !!
Thank you! you guys are amazing!!

www.HWBking.com

Pink Clam

Great! But can you give me a chance to actually use the app before asking for a review. How am I suppose to review something I haven't used?

Infinity Lace Boutique

i cant really state a honest review since it asks for a review before seeing what it looks like. i do see an account created which is not the one i created seems suspicious..

onlinemart25

i used this app it very helpfull, very ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Pride is Love

I used this app and I could see a great increase in sales. I really does show your customers that other people are looking at your store!