Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

1951 - 1960 of 2940 reviews

BulldogBully Clothing

Leaving a bad review because it forces me to leave one before I even get to use the app. Bad looks when you're tryna rush glooks before taking care of the users using the product :/

December 11, 2019

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. It is surprising for us that it is clearly mentioned, leaving a review is optional. We fully comply with Shopify policies and can only request for a review (that's all we ask for a free app) which again is not mandatory to use the app.

OmegaTec

Ni app nzuri kwan imechangia hasa kuongeza mauzo yangu nakuonyesha wateja kua Website yangu ipo hai.

NaeGanics

I USED THIS APP TO HELP BOOST MY SALES AND SHOW PROOF OF SALES IN MY STORE. I THINK I LIKE THE APP BUT IT DOESNT KEEP MY POP UPS SHOWING THATS ABOUT ALL I LOVE IT OTHER THAN THAT

ULTRALOJA.COM.BR

Excelente, superou minha expectativa e traz boas taxas de informação. A opção gratuita ja tem bastante funções.

1M folowers

Nice and easy to use program, although I am forced to comment and I have not tried it yet, this is the truth

The Perfect Underwear

Easy to install and so far it seems to do the job just fine, will play a bit with the app features this week

MyCartoon

I just start with the app but i like the idea and it is also for free. I will update my review soon when i have more experience with it...

EmmaK'sCloset

Great tool to have while building a new store. Definitely will see how it helps out in the near future.

EZYSHOPPINGSTORE

This is excellent app for the dropshipping business . Use it for your sites and get sales soon. It has good reviews from the customers.

My Hairpire

It is really easy to use and helpful. This app gave me a large amount of customers and I am very thankful. It is amazing to have such a good tool for free.