4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting online sales and conversion rates. They find the real-time sales activity notifications and trend updates effective in encouraging purchases. The app's seamless integration and user-friendly interface are also appreciated. The customer support team is consistently praised for their responsiveness and assistance in setting up the app. Merchants value the app for its powerful features, excellent customer support, and its ability to build trust and promote products effectively.

July 20, 2020

I love this app. This is a great help for social proof and increase of orders. I definitely recommend it!

Nouime
April 15, 2019

this ap is amazing it really adds social proof and helps convert sales! this a must if you own an online store!

Toolakidsclothing.com
May 7, 2020

This app is free and it helps small scale business like mine. Finally an app that is not trying to hustle me

Niagarastreet
Care Cart replied May 8, 2020

We are happy that you got exactly what you wanted for your small business. Thanks for your trust and review.

May 25, 2019

Love this ap, very useful to help attention to products. Wish explained how to make the best of the ap, BUT please do not get me wrong, LOVE this

terrierblue
About 2 months using the app
Edited June 30, 2020

very satisfied with this application, very easy to use and very responsive client service. thank you very much for this application.

Kettel
France
Care Cart replied June 30, 2020

This review has made our day! Thanks a lot for the awesome review. We hope this app will boost your conversion.

February 24, 2019

I dont really know how it works. I supose i need to put review first and then my app will be functional. I will see.

YesBecauseYes
Serbia
About 2 months using the app
October 5, 2019

I used this add to set up my Social Proof, it was a very stream line experience and using the inter.

SELF(care)ISH
March 2, 2023

De app is geweldig en heeft geholpen met de conversion rates en upsell rates voor mijn website, en de bot was vriendelijk haha

Designer Store
Netherlands
May 1, 2021

I have added this app to my store to generate more conversion and it definitely has helped. I have seen an increase in sales.

Overnight Cleanse
December 27, 2020

the app is easy to use, but it is not showing up as sales notifications, I made several test purchases and this function did not work.

floripawatch