Sales Popup Free Shipping Bar

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

Zero Imposto

Very good, but could have more designer Option.
I like, because is free ^^. Ok, I don't know what to say.

FURTHERFOLIO

Trying the app for the first time. Will see how it goes. Strange 100 minimum words command. trying it

YouBoutique Online

Good App Highly Recommended, please add more languages. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trendingnowtshirts

Began wonderfully. Quit working (???) Support replied to my initial query and no comments after. On my own (evidently) so I removed and re-installed. Nothing shows. I have checked via my phone and had several others check - zip. Highly disappointed and looking for a replacement now. This is exactly why I do not review until some time afterwards.

Infamous!

It's a good app, hopefully no hidden fees. I will add another review later if it does and then file a chargeback. cheers.

Stylimp

Just installed and it works perfectly! it was what I was looking for! and mos important, it's free !

Glammer

This app is giving me negative times in the pop ups that are showing. I think that it has an internal clock set for the USA and I am in Australia

Care Myself

Me encanta, acabo de empezar mi tienda y ahora solo falta familiarizarme con ella, ¡gracias! En breve pondré otro comentario

ICED STONE

I used this app to help me to make my work a little bit simpler. The app is very simple and clear and i am happy with them.

makeupes

I believe that this is a great app .I believe that shopify is the best platform ever created to use sales pop up. IN the long run i guess the pop up banner design plays a great role.