Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

Sales Pop up ‑ Conversion Pro

by Care Cart

Social Proof, Sales Popup urgency, Stock Countdown Timer, FOMO

consolecapes

I love this app helped me scale my business! Would recommend to everyone! Really nice designs and customization.

Di Oliver Store

App muito bom, recomendo este aplicativo, vou utilizar pela primera vez mas me parece que cumpre o que promete

KM&W

To Mi

Très facile à utiliser.
Très facile a paramétrer.
Très optimisée.
Très utile
Fonctionne parfaitement.

Ava Clark ™

good apps on shopify because i have many orders with this azpplication ans it s free and its good for beginners

ParadiseGame

super app je la recommande elle m'a permis de booster mes conversions en plus ça ne beugue pas du tout

Malone Living

I have used the app in all my stores, very nicely designed, easy to use and add social proof to my store and products. Great stuff

Kennel Fashion

I used this app for social proof . turned out it works pretty well for my store
Best part is it is free if you are just getting started this is your go to shopify app

airry&me

I found this app is very useful for my shopify store, the only thing that I don't like is there is no auto update whenever I update my new products.

Tech Timber

great app highly recomended to boost sales and get your shopify store running good. have fun with it