4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost online sales and conversion rates through real-time sales activity notifications. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and responsive customer support. The free version is also praised for its tech support. Many consider it a crucial part of their business due to its effectiveness in driving sales. The support team is often commended for their quick and efficient problem-solving skills.

August 16, 2019

OMG this is the best app i ever use, the app help a lot to improve my sale!! will definitely recommend to other user.

husosexy
March 24, 2021

i used this app to help me set up reviews and timers and it works great! Sales pro has made it so simple to set up and use highly recommend

Paws & Co
November 8, 2020

not sure how to use yet but working on it and hopefully its good for my site , new to the app but it has good reviews

Rivoa
3 months using the app
Care Cart replied November 9, 2020

Please connect with our support team using in-app help form and they will be glad to help you set it up as you want. We hope you will update the review to reflect your recent experience with us.

January 20, 2022

Great product and support. Looking forward to exploring more and seeing how progress continues with my new store.

PiktaHue
Edited November 22, 2020

Sales Pop Up doesn't appear on my store after settings have been done.
Hopefully I'll be able to find a quick solution otherwise I'll disable the app.

U'SKIN
Belgium
Care Cart replied November 23, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your words. We saw that pop ups are appearing on your store according to settings. We'd love to hear more from you to make your experience 5-stars.

Edited August 27, 2019

UTILIZO ESTA APP PARA AYUDARME EN EL MERCADO, FACILIDAD DE INSTALACION Y RAPIDEZ, ME SIENTO FELIZ DE USARLA

Dioanmar
France
June 19, 2021

Still navigating my way around it but so far so good. Will continue to play with it, all looks good.

Your Hair and Beauty Bar
October 10, 2019

It helped me alot to gain customers thank you for the social proof! i will use this app on every site i will make.

Verticalus
Belgium
June 27, 2020

really good helps conversions for store! and it is an aweome app to gain trust and customer urgency. highly recommend

Vaxiss
Care Cart replied June 29, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review and recommendation. We're glad that it is improving your conversion rate with trust and urgency.

Edited October 22, 2019

i used this app it very helpfull, very ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

onlinemart25