Reviews (4,489)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for boosting online sales and conversion rates, praising its real-time sales notifications and trend updates. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface and 24/7 customer support, specifically mentioning Luis and Daniel for their helpfulness. The app is seen as reliable and essential for e-commerce performance, with effective product promotion widgets.

Edited December 20, 2019

c'est pas mal très intuitif.
J'ai bien apprécié l'aspect facile de l'application, mais surtout son contenue .

merci

Swae
Edited November 4, 2020

Merci beaucoup ! excellente appli ! je recommande vraiment ! fluide et gratuite ! Très bien. Je l'utilise sur mes shops.

Sliice'CANDLE™
Care Cart replied November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this great review and liking the app.

Edited June 16, 2020

Sales Pop up Social Proof is a nice app for your store it is really helpful for your E-commerce store

eCatBowl™
Morocco
3 months using the app
Care Cart replied June 15, 2020

Since your store is closed, we request you to delete/update the review or add it later when you resume your store and start using our app.

October 27, 2020

Espetacular este aplicativo, está me ajudando muito na conversão de minha loja, vou indicar para mais pessoas

Quero Tudo Agora
Brazil
February 25, 2020

I recently installed the app. Currently testing it out, will give further review at a later date. So far everything looks nice with no issues thus far.

The Shimmering You
Trinidad & Tobago
March 22, 2020

The app is so so sosos oosososo sososo sososo sososo ososososo gooooddddd omggggg i can't express how much the app saved my life

Flux Charger
Belgium
Care Cart replied March 24, 2020

Awesome! This review made our day.

June 25, 2020

Muito bom, mas não consigo desativar o pop up na tela porque isso esta acontecendo. Mas o aplicativo é bom

ShopDayzon
Brazil
3 months using the app
Care Cart replied June 25, 2020

Thank you for the review and liking our free app. You can definitely disable popups on your store, either all or any specific popups. Our support team will also contact to guide you and we encourage you to update your review that reflects your actual experience.

Edited April 18, 2019

it helped me so much would be better if you change the design a little bit so it becomes even more better .

phoerabeauty
Edited June 18, 2020

i used this app to help me sale more on my website and the sales pop up really helped me , for the moment i am happy

B & F
Care Cart replied June 19, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope it will improve your conversion and you will be happy to improve the rating as well. Good Luck.

April 10, 2020