Sales Popup Conversion Pro

Sales Popup Trust Badges, Social Proof Announcement Bar Timer

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
sales pop shopify

agpudesertienda

Location Mexico

Lo probare, no doy reviews pero estare publicando si me funciona. Me gustaria que pudieras agregar unas notificaciones ficticias mienstras no hay compras.

Bugar Shop

Location Germany

I am still gonna try this app before I can give honest review. How can i give review before I try right? :D c

Drop It

Location Italy
Time spent using app 5 minutes

very useful and helps my clients to see the best selling products of recently very recommended for your online shop

MyShopGoat

Time spent using app About 21 hours

just messed up. everything about this app sucks, no options, too many bugs, errors

November 1, 2019

Hi Rashad,

We are very sorry for your negative experience. And we are absolutely devastated with the review, specially being known for our great free app it came as a surprise, and we would like to make things right.

Since you have uninstalled the app, we are not able to debug it for your store. Our support manager has contacted you via email to learn more about the issue as we're willing to fix it for you so you can start making more sales.

BlackSoldierDesigns

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Im new to Shopify so Im hoping this app will help boost my business. Looks great so far. I have seen only good reviews for this app.

BlissLashes

not had the chance to fully utilise the app, but as of far its looking decent and i hope it lives up to its name

Good Deals Merchandise

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this to boost my sales and trust from my customers. I am really thankful that I find this app. This really helps me so much

vapemallglobal.com

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

i used this app and its working way better than many paid apps thank you very much keep the great work up.

PAKAYAMBA

Location France
Time spent using app 31 minutes

cool sa envoie bien je vous recommande grandement cette appli
sa genere plus de passage sur votre site

STAR IMAGES 360

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome app. Love it! Highly recommend, it helps to give your business credibility. Easy to install and set up.