Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

Compras Noite Dia

So nice to work with this. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.,

April 13, 2020

We are so grateful for your kind words. Our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Thee Bazaar

this app is great very easy to use and it has already generated sales in the first day. definitely recommend it.

April 13, 2020

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being an awesome user and helping to share the word about us.

Everything Maternal

Not very user friendly and not all featured are working. I suggest finishing your app before putting it up for use.

April 13, 2020

We tried to check the app on your store and found that store is not launched yet and still password protected. While the app cannot work on the store at the moment, we request you to remove the review and share it later when you have actually experienced our great free app, once the store is live.

In case you need assistance to set up the app, you can connect our support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

warmlifeproduct

bella app ma vorrei più semplicità nella scelta delgi oggetti venduti nei pop up . non ho ancora capito bene la funzione cowntdown ma sembrsa okueduwuguh

April 13, 2020

Thank you for writing the review and appreciating the app. In case you need assistance please connect our dedicated support team at support@sales-pop.carecart.io

FamVita

I use the Pop up and visitors are interacting frequently. I like this app. But I would really appreciate if the date would be in german.

April 13, 2020

Thank you for taking time to write this review. Please connect with our support team for your query at support@sales-pop.carecart.io they can definitely help you to find a work around regarding the date translation in local language.

Tinka the Label

The sales notifications are live, however, the stock countdown is not. Everything on the dashboard indicates it's all live, and yet nothing on the website. I believe once this is fixed it could be a really great app, but so far only getting half of the product.

April 13, 2020

As you know, Stock Countdown is still in Beta mode, our support team is taking care of relevant queries. We encourage you to update your review based on the fully live features and support our free app.

Our team has also contacted you and looking into your query. Please share the information they might need to help us quickly resolve it for you.

TheLocalswpg

great easy to use app! We just downloaded it today, we hope to make more sales from it! Thank you so much

CHICCHICHER

I use the app to improve my selling online store . The app is very easy to use I definitely recomment .

Dacubes

this is great apps they will use to push customer to buy a product and proceed to check out.i recommend this apps

NewGenBlackPods