Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

springsfit

I used the app to boost my sale and its a very good apps to start with as it increase my sites visit from 0 to 100

VBMTHELABEL

great app ! very flexible and I was able to set it up as soon as I downloaded it without asking for help

HEALTHandMED

This app is incredible. 400+ clicks and nearly $2,000 in additional revenue since it was added to our store. Highly recommend.

Jimmy's Gym Shop

I don't know if it works, because obviously I have to rate this app and write a review with 100 characters.

Sport6x

Great APP, I highly recommend this app for any store that doesn't have a sales tracker setup!...............................

uplukestore.com

eu usei este aplicativo para o meu shopify, é muito fácil de usar, eu usei este aplicativo para o meu shopify, é muito fácil de usar

Bamboo Mainstreet

It does a great job of adding social proof to your site. With a good design, you should make sales.

Babymemory.nl

this app didn t worked in the beginning but its because i had to give them a review i hope it will work now

March 13, 2020

Thank you for your review. You can freely use the app and leaving a review is totally optional which we have clearly mentioned in the app dashboard.

We encourage you to use our app and then later share your experience with other users after you have explored and evaluated the app, how it fits your needs.

In case you need any help, you can reach our support team via support@sales-pop.carecart.io or from within the app.

WearIt.PR

i used this app for my shopify,is very easy to use,i used this app for my shopify,is very easy to use

Uni-Mega-Store