Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

game-x

Can't believe it's available for free? Best Sales Pop Up App on the Shopify app store, and it's free wow

April 7, 2020

We are flattered with the review. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Wajlo

Great app. It shows great social proof. I highly recommend this app if you want to increase your ROI.

April 7, 2020

We appreciate that you like the app and also shared your recommendations.

MyBabyLoop

I used this app to help me track the progress of my product sales.
I enjoy so much its features, because it is very easy to understand

April 7, 2020

We are glad that you are enjoying the app and its features. We're working hard to add more features. Thank you so much for your review.

Americashop Brazil

bommmmm , aplicaivo muito bom com u bom uso para atrair pesoa e provas sociasi de sua venda pra gerar uma aior vendag

Hi,
Thank you for writing this review and appreciating the app.

Monsterflashes

EXECELLENT APP. EASY TO INSTALL I HOPE TO FIND IT USEFUL AS IT IS MY FIRST TIME TO USE THE APPLICATION

April 7, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share this review. We're hopeful that it will help you boost sales. If you'd need any help you can contact our support team from within the app.

Keanna Couture

This app works well and could be a great contribution to your shop. Do not hesitate to use it! It will pop up on your customers screen showing them whos purchased what item and how long ago it was purchased.

April 7, 2020

It seems you have quite good understanding of the app and that we have achieved our purpose of making it simple and easy to use. Thank you for sharing this detailed review with us and Shopify community.

Brasil Express

gostei do app, muito facil de usar. Vale destacar que ainda está em modificação. Vale a pena usar. ..

April 6, 2020

Thank you for this amazing review. yes we're continuously updating the app and adding new features.

Staci Tu Kloset

It’s ok so far . I guess to market the traffic to your store. Help with some creativity on the website when potentially customers click on.

April 6, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share the review. Our support manager will connect with you in order to assist you for your query.

Tiny Tykes

I tried this app but it's main features had coming soon. I asked about it and no one has responded to my inquiry. I would not recommend this app.

April 6, 2020

The main feature of our free app is Sales notifications. And yes, the ones you’re referring to will be available soon for all users as those are available to beta users only for now.

Since your inquiry was received during the weekend, so it caused the delayed in response. Your feeback really matters to us and we encourage you to reconsider your review based on the feature that are available at the moment.

KFD-SportShop

the app its really really GREAT. i start using it and in few hours i received my first sales on my .