Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

Sales Pop up ‑ Social Proof

by Care Cart

Sales Popup urgency, Social Proof, Stock Countdown Timer bar

homefoo.uk

I used this app to do popups it's good i recomended since its free is better than others, like this very much。。。

March 26, 2020

Thank you for liking our free app and sharing your recommendations to others.

acprettyhome

March 26, 2020

We appreciate your review and that you liked the app. We'll make sure to keep up the good work for Shopify community

Shopping Arena

nice .......................................................................................................................................

March 26, 2020

Thank you for leaving a review. We encourage you to update it once you have experienced the app. If you need any help, you can reach out to our support team.

ActiveCasa

J'apprécie beaucoup le fait de pouvoir montrer à nos clients que d'autres clients nous font confiance. J'adore.

March 26, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts with Shopify community. Thanks!

KEJEO

GReat app. Straight forward and easy to work withLooking forward to seeing how this would really help.

March 25, 2020

Thanks for your amazing words. We worked hard on it and hopeful that we hit the mark for you. If you need any help, you can reach out to our support team from within the app.

Boss Bae By Ty

I’ve had this app for a week and already made 6 sales and $200 with it. Since I launched a week ago this app has helped me tremendously. I don’t have any complaints.

BossBaeByTy.com

March 25, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review. We worked hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're glad that our app lived up to that.

Her Candle Company

Easy to set up & customize. I recommend adding this to all pages. It helps customers see what's selling.

March 25, 2020

Thank you for taking time to share your honest review with the Shopify community.

loolwe

very good app , with many setups. gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Main Buddha

good app

March 24, 2020

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

babysunveno

The app is so so sosos oosososo sososo sososo sososo ososososo gooooddddd omggggg i can't express how much the app saved my life

March 24, 2020

Thank you so much for this review. We really appreciate you helping to share the word about us. If you have any query you may contact our support team from within the app.