Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Display smart product recommendations that increase your sales

Canvas by Numbers

Daniel has been great and helped me with a few customizations. When it comes to apps, having good support is key and recomatic didn't disappoint. I can't comment on app performance yet (I installed it very recently) but kudos to the app support. The app looks very neat as well and totally matches my theme! Definitely worth a try!

1895 Coffee

is the 3rd website that i manage and is the 3rd time i'm using this tool... 1 word GREAT! works well and great support!

Dallas Designer Handbags

Perfect app, if you want to increase the revenue this is the app you guys must have and customer support is just perfect :) Best of luck

Sous Chef

A super alternative to some of the far more expensive personalisation tools. It gives recommendations for up-sells / cross-sells, and the team is lightning fast in how quickly they reply to support emails! Delighted we found and installed this.

Katys Boutique

I love this app. It seems to select the most appropriate recomendations rather than me have to do it manually and it seems to get it right! Check it out on our site at https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Calimacil

Works great. Does what it says.

They even helped us add it to our theme and use a custom field for the french version.

Great app!

Daya Jewelry

Awesome app, will generate more revenue for your store, simple AF, amazing & fast customer service. Look no further

Helding

The app does exactly as described. I am not too savvy with coding and chose to get help from the team behind Recomatic. They had the app installed and ready to go within a day. I also made some changes in my theme, and the team was once again really quick to implement the same changes in the app.

Keep up the good work.

Luna Fied

Great app.

Works like it should and is far better than anything else we have tried.

Support is awesome.

Mjecomm

We've only been using this app for a month but our experience has been great so far! Their support team is amazing got everything implemented on our site without requiring any development work on our end. Daniel has been especially helpful and responsive - truly excellent customer service and support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11