Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

by Wordsense

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

BURGA

it increased our average order value by few $ , the support is outstanding and helped us to solve obstacles that we faced with their app in no time. Great app for increasing AOV and letting you spend more on ADS & scale your business

Coin Souvenir

Great app, great customer support! Add app to your store with confidence! The customer support is really very professional and considerate.

GS Workwear

We are currently using this app for both of our stores - highly recommend it to anyone looking for a related products app

Function18

The app does everything we need, recommending alternate colour ways of products on our product page, with some very helpful custom configuration by Daniel and his team.

The Wedding of My Dreams

I have found this app the best for suggesting similar products, others I used I had to manually select similar items to link with categories/tags. This algorithm works a treat. It was easy to set up and install on my website. When I updated my website to a new theme Daniel was very helpful and installed it within 24 hours for me.
I would recommend this for anyone looking to upsell.

GS Equestrian

Very glad to have come across this app. The algorithms work well and the app completely matches our theme. Highly recommended!

Softlens Queen

Their product recommendation based on data, Really amazing app and support is excelent.. I would recommend it to anyone!

ASRTD

Stop wasting time trying out another product recommendation app that doesn't work! This is the app you need for your Shopify store. The most important thing about an amazing Shopify app beyond the core features, is the product support. The Dev Support team at Recomatic are phenomenal. They go above and beyond to ensure the app works seamless with your store, whether that's changing the CSS look and feel to including extra add-on features. The team will make sure the app just works! On top of all that, the app is reasonably priced, has AI driven recommendations to provide you the best matching products to cross and upsell increasing your AOV. There really isn't a reason why you shouldn't use this app.

Arte & Sintonia

Incridible app, easy for customize and support is excellent... i recommended this app... Thank you!

Livesore.net

A lot better then the built in shopify options. Great app with great support at a reasonable price. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15